ROG heading to Racing Metro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROG heading to Racing Metro

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

It is being reported in the French press (Midi-Olympique I think) that ROG is heading to Stade Fraincais, most likely for a coaching role with their academy.

Don't know how true or otherwise this is, just heard it reported.
    Last edited by The Blackness; 10th-May-2013, 07:51.

If Rog can start forging a career for himself in coaching then all the very best to him, also any knowledge he can gain in France that he can bring back to Munster when he inevitably returns in some coaching position will be very beneficial

Comment

They could do a lot worse than getting ROG. Good luck to him.
      "They’re the benchmark that everyone else has to raise their game to meet." Alan Quinlan on Leinster

Comment

Fantastic opportunity for him if it is true. Paul Warwick will still be there? Flights between Cork and Paris? Win win all round.

Looking forward to the day he's sitting behind an iMac in the Munster management box, I think he'll make a superb coach.
        I am the million man.

Comment

He was been making French sounding noises,during the interview on Rugby club pre the Semi final.I could see him going for a year or two,to get experience and dosh with an eye to returning to his beloved Cork.
          Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

SF or Colomiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              He was been making French sounding noises,during the interview on Rugby club pre the Semi final.I could see him going for a year or two,to get experience and dosh with an eye to returning to his beloved Cork.
              Not if the training base for Munster is in Limerick
              Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Warwick is joining Wochester at the end of the season
                "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  Fantastic opportunity for him if it is true. Paul Warwick will still be there? Flights between Cork and Paris? Win win all round.

Looking forward to the day he's sitting behind an iMac in the Munster management box, I think he'll make a superb coach.
                  Warwick is off to Eng, If Rog goes to any matches scouting, poor Jonny might have to put up with the smiling face on a big screen for a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod View Post
                    Warwick is joining Wochester at the end of the season
                    It'll be easier for him to attend the Irish training camps now hopefully - Mafi has had terrible trouble getting time off from Perpignan to come to them.

Comment

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                        A year too late for him to coach contepomi
                        The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnat View Post
                          SF or Colomiers.
                          Can't see it being Colomiers as they have just signed Jack Isaac former Biarritz head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by spear face warrior View Post
                            Can't see it being Colomiers as they have just signed Jack Isaac former Biarritz head coach.

Jasus, might it really be Racing Metro ?

Comment

Nothing on rugbyrama.fr, anyway.
                              Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Working...
                              X