Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Anyone Been Impressed By Munster?

This season. I haven’t bar a get out of jail match in
    Leicester they have been underwhelming, not like last year where by this stage
    they had the hugely impressive <st1:city w:st="&#111;n"><st1>Sale</st1></st1:city>
    and Castres results behind them. Do the team still have the drive, ambition and
    spark? Do they want it as much? The last game at TP suggests no. Add to this
    they haven’t played together since then, units not training together even.
    Contrast this with a Llanelli team playing with ambition, pace and cutting
    edge, <st1:state w:st="&#111;n"><st1>Munster</st1></st1:state>
    with a conservatism and content. Where have <st1:state w:st="&#111;n"><st1>Munster</st1></st1:state> gone?

guess we'll find out tomorrow night.
    Hi sham, gimme 2 pints of carling, a bottle of bud, and a vodka and orange for the burd

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]WUM

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy

This season. I haven’t bar a get out of jail match in Leicester they have been underwhelming, not like last year where by this stage they had the hugely impressive <ST1:CITY w:st="&#111;n"><ST1>Sale</ST1></ST1:CITY> and Castres results behind them. Do the team still have the drive, ambition and spark? Do they want it as much? The last game at TP suggests no. Add to this they haven’t played together since then, units not training together even. Contrast this with a Llanelli team playing with ambition, pace and cutting edge, <ST1:STATE w:st="&#111;n"><ST1>Munster</ST1></ST1:STATE> with a conservatism and content. Where have <ST1:STATE w:st="&#111;n"><ST1>Munster</ST1></ST1:STATE> gone?

They've had somegood second half performances this season - V Leinster in Thomond, V the Todgers in Belfast and V the Todgers in Musgrave Park come to mind.

The performance in the home game against Bourgoin was good too. Also, winning away in Leicester and Cardiff were impressive results that required good performances.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

This season. I haven’t bar a get out of jail match in Leicester they have been underwhelming, not like last year where by this stage they had the hugely impressive <ST1:CITY w:st="&#111;n"><ST1>Sale</ST1></ST1:CITY> and Castres results behind them. Do the team still have the drive, ambition and spark? Do they want it as much? The last game at TP suggests no. Add to this they haven’t played together since then, units not training together even. Contrast this with a Llanelli team playing with ambition, pace and cutting edge, <ST1:STATE w:st="&#111;n"><ST1>Munster</ST1></ST1:STATE> with a conservatism and content. Where have <ST1:STATE w:st="&#111;n"><ST1>Munster</ST1></ST1:STATE> gone?

They've had somegood second half performances this season - V Leinster in Thomond, V the Todgers in Belfast and V the Todgers in Musgrave Park come to mind.

The performance in the home game against Bourgoin was good too. Also, winning away in Leicester and Cardiff were impressive results that required good performances.

[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]OD taking the wind out of an EP wind up? Now I'm worried! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Boring.

My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Aw, Epaddy...why the long face ? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

They are now the team to beat and other teams up their performance accordingly. Also, they have been trying a few variations in their game of late,some of which worked and some that didn't. Anyway, it was no harm to have the monkey of their back that was Thomond. Now, they are back to a level playing field again and who knows may play better beacuse of it. The match last week in Ravenhill shows they have plenty of fight still.

Comment

and you were doing so well ep[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                  Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud

In fairness, he is trying to take his mind away from Leinster's impending date with Wasps...

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Originally posted by McCloud

In fairness, he is trying to take his mind away from Leinster's impending date with Wasps...

Would have said Leinsters impending implosion[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

All the same Point anychance you could sort him out with one the childs Dummies .He has obviously thrown his out of the pram again.
                        \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

This season. I haven’t bar a get out of jail match in
                          Leicester they have been underwhelming, not like last year where by this stage
                          they had the hugely impressive <st1:city w:st="&#111;n"><st1>Sale</st1></st1:city>
                          and Castres results behind them. Do the team still have the drive, ambition and
                          spark? Do they want it as much? The last game at TP suggests no. Add to this
                          they haven’t played together since then, units not training together even.
                          Contrast this with a Llanelli team playing with ambition, pace and cutting
                          edge, <st1:state w:st="&#111;n"><st1>Munster</st1></st1:state>
                          with a conservatism and content. Where have <st1:state w:st="&#111;n"><st1>Munster</st1></st1:state> gone?

Edit Munster for Leinster, Leicester for Glocs, add in Edinburgh and you could say the same on loserfans.com, ep.

Comment

Instead of sneering at the callow youth, perhaps one of you Munster rugby lovers (sic) could add to my short list of impressive performances by your heroes this season.

In fairness, I missed seeing the game away to the Borders which, many tell me, was Munster's best performance since before Axel started shaving.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I saw that Borders game OD. Itwas the first one where Larry really showed us what he can bring to the party. caused havoc. Hereminded me ofRegan King back when he wasyoung, fast and ambitious.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X