Andrew Conway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadlyBuzz View Post
    Ryan was hardly established when he was being touted for the Blue Magoos. He had played some games but had been injured and working his way back behind the undroppable POC and DOC. It wasn't until leinster showed an interest that he really started claiming the Green jersey as his own.
    I am praying for Paulie and DR to both be fit this year for Munster and Ireland.

Comment

Can somebody enlighten me as to where or what has happened to Andrew Conway? Wasn't involved with the Ireland tour of SA, doesn't show up on any of the injury update threads or training photo gallery's. He didn't feature in the warm up games. There appears to be no update as to where he is?

I was interested to read that Conway had spear headed skills training prior to pre-season with the Munster backs but have heard zero feedback since. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.
      "The only person that I have met, that I have ever been in awe of, is Eddie Vedder." -
      Pete Sampras

Comment

There was mention that he had "shaken off a knock" and might be available for this weekend ... here it is.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
          There was mention that he had "shaken off a knock" and might be available for this weekend ... here it is.

Top man Mr.Chips! Thanks for that.
          "The only person that I have met, that I have ever been in awe of, is Eddie Vedder." -
          Pete Sampras

Comment

Andrew Conway , well done on deserved call up to Irish squad .Real integral part of munster squad and close to being first choice if not already so . He is having great season for us , great work rate, assured under high ball , some of his kick chases are top class and can tackle too . Zebo earls sweetnam Rom and Conway, we are now developing real options on wing and Fb
            Still there's a light I hold before me
            You're the measure of my dreams
            The measure of my dreams.

Comment

He's been brilliant for a good while now. I couldn't be happier with our back 3 options at Munster.

Comment

Mad to think he hasn't got the call before now.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Mad to think he's only 25, feels like he's been on the verge of call up for years

Comment

Well done Andrew
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Ben Smith who? We have Zebo, Earls, Sweetnam & Conway

Comment

Congrats to Andrew, his gutsy call to join us has paid off. A mutually beneficial arrangement.

Comment

just read that conway is out for satuday
                          groin injury
                          damn munster dont need this

Comment

Terrible timing for him

Damn
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Great news. Signed up for another 2 years.

Andrew Conway signs new contract to remain at Munster until 2020

http://www.the42.ie/andrew-conway-co...55330-Feb2018/

Stephen Fitzgerald has also signed a new contract.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepers View Post
                                Great news. Signed up for another 2 years.

Andrew Conway signs new contract to remain at Munster until 2020

http://www.the42.ie/andrew-conway-co...55330-Feb2018/

Stephen Fitzgerald has also signed a new contract.
                                Fantastic stuff, I think his Mrs just graduated so I was worried he was a flight risk

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X