We are back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are back!

The we is normal people on the street, most of them casual rugby fans, they are GAA people, soccer fans, people who love minority sports, guys and gals who sail or walk or run. The buzz is back, its not all about winning and it never was, its about a group of people giving their absolute max, Sonia never got that Olympic gold she deserved but Katie Taylor did, neither achievement is better than the other, its an expression of passion and hard work and commitment, blood and guts and tears, hours spent in rehab, working their asses off, puts a smile on all our faces
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

I still remember Wayne McCullough equally as well as Michael Carruth.
    I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

We are again more than the sum of our parts, and that is wonderful.

Comment

New crusade has begun. Doesn't really matter when or where it ends, we enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

We've a cause to believe in again.
        I am the million man.

Comment

Whilst I'm gutted about the result, the pride I'm feeling, the belief that this team has what it takes has left me with a smile yesterday and today.
          It feels like we have our mojo back!
          Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post
            We are again more than the sum of our parts, and that is wonderful.
            That is the truth of it!
            Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

Much happier now,,, all good comments above,, no blame, loads of pride and a new crusade ..

Comment

We're on the way to hitting that lovely sweet spot which elicits groans from opponents when they learn they've been drawn against us.

That's the soundtrack to our roadtrip. Nice to hear the opening strains of it again. So bloody nice.

Comment

When you think that Tommy O'Donnell was named in the B and I cup team that played on the first weekend of the Heineken cup back in October (he picked up a knock and didn't play) and on saturday he was not far off the best back rower against the best club team in the northern hemisphere it shows you what these lads have achieved this season personally and as a team. I cannot wait for next year, these young fellas know what it means now and they know they can do it!!! The future is looking very bright!!

Comment

One thing a lot - and I mean, a LOT - of ASM fans were saying after the game was, "This year is ours, next year is yours."
                    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

That will be the best pack in Europe for the next few seasons. If DOCII, Butler, Nagle and Archer push on next year we'll be a serious outfit.
                      He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Next year, hopefully, but realistically you need a little bit of luck too. We might be still a couple of years off, but it looks like we can be competitive again. That's what will get us there
                        Dont need reason, dont need rhyme,
                        Aint nothin I would rather do,
                        Goin down, party time,
                        My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on a Highway to Hell ...

Comment

Remember Peter Clohessy had no interest in a runners up medal in the 2002 final? Munster don't want to just take part, they want to win, and as I wrote in this weeks blog - "This is not a team that accepts heroic defeat but one which expects victory and getting so close will hurt but will also spur them on to repeat the feats of 06 and 08". http://westterraceview.wordpress.com.../29/crescendo/
                          www.WestTerraceView.wordpress.com

Comment

And how much of it is thanks to the guy they're singing about! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXOnxMQv13M

Roll on next season!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	calm down.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	2476993
                              Calm down

We're still a few players short of winning it - even with the phenomenal development of our back rowers.

If we get anything like the injuries we got over the past two seasons then we don't have the depth to cover it.

And we may have to do it without Ronan O'Gara's speedy brain and boot - and without that in Montpellier I'm not sure we would have got as close as we did.
                              Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Working...
                              X