Congrats - you did yourselves proud.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats - you did yourselves proud.

Cracking game and against a team of monsters you stood up and fought for everything. If earls had been on for the second half he'd have profited from some of the dinks in behind that started working.

You've a young pack that are still getting up to full strength but it's a great start. Congrats, and it's a great platform to build on for next year.
    The system is dead! Long live the process!

A longtime Quins supporter I was shouting my head off at the TV for your boys. O'Connell should be a shoe-in for Lions skipper but I know this is along way from your minds at the moment. Cleremont just had the rub of the green and you ran them close. Your travelling support is absolutely brilliant (as personally witnessed at the Stoop). Hope we see you in the 'Heiny' again soon!

Comment

So proud to be a Munster Man right now

Comment

Proud but gutted
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Have felt worse (Twickenham 2000) Llanelli 2007, as mentioned by another poster this feels like after the all blacks game: what might have been but tremendously proud of Munster
          Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Arraquin View Post
            A longtime Quins supporter I was shouting my head off at the TV for your boys. O'Connell should be a shoe-in for Lions skipper but I know this is along way from your minds at the moment. Cleremont just had the rub of the green and you ran them close. Your travelling support is absolutely brilliant (as personally witnessed at the Stoop). Hope we see you in the 'Heiny' again soon!
            And I can honestly say that it would be a pleasure to play you. A real rugby club.

Comment

This reminds me of the pain I felt after we were beaten in amazingly similar circumstances exactly 10 years ago against Toulouse in 2003 who went onto the All-French final ... in Dublin and won it.

That day we weren't given a chance, playing Toulouse in the 'neutral venue' of Stade Toulouse, and they were supposed to blast us off the pitch but we were the ones left feeling the pain in letting Toulouse off the hook when we should have won in the end.

Today we left CA off the hook, we just didn't have the collective belief and focus to close off such a tight game against a very strong team - but everyone here knows that these are the steps of Experience that our developing team have to take before they reach the Summit.

Proud ... so proud ... but we let that one go!

Comment

Forgot what this felt like. Like the biarittz loss around 04 or 05. The losses in recent years were a different kind of disappointment
                "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Absolutely gutted.

Comment

Isn't it great though that our youngsters know they can take on a huge team like Clermont and on their day can beat them. I look forward to many of those days
                    Con Artist

Comment

Gutted yes,disappointed yes,a little bit sad but as proud as a peacock. Well done Munster, there is no shame in losing after a performance of that caliber.
                      Cowardice lasts longer than Pain

Comment

Like that tortoise thing Roman Soldiers made with their shields. This is one close knit and TOUGH province. They represent us, and we are honoured they're ours. I think they are honoured we belong to them too.

Going on 15 years or more they've never once taken our support for granted. That's some accolade.
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Walked off the pitch heads up.
                          So so proud of them all.
                          Whole bunch of battle hardened dudes who know the hurt.
                          Munster are back on track.
                          Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

I still feel honored to support this proud province. After the game, I was disappointed but proud but maybe next year we will do it!
                            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

It's not the end. It's the beggining.
                              Pride. Tears, but pride.
                              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Working...
                              X