Good Luck against Clermont.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck against Clermont.

As a Leinster fan, just wanted to sincerely wish you guys good luck this weekend. Hoping for an Irish double on the weekend of May 17th/18th. SUAF

Originally posted by colster View Post
    As a Leinster fan, just wanted to sincerely wish you guys good luck this weekend. Hoping for an Irish double on the weekend of May 17th/18th. SUAF
    Thanks for the good luck post Colster. I hope ye beat Biarrittz from pillar to post next weekend. I think an Irish triple of the HEC, Amlin and Rabo would provide welcome relief after a miserable 6 nations.

Good luck to us all and roll on next weekend!

Comment

gwan munster

Sorry it keeps reverting to lower case for some reason but it's meant to be in caps

Comment

Thanks LeinsterFancyDan. I personally approve your message
        Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

Comment

Nice to see we're all friends again

With some of the crap that was posted on the Munster v Leinster thread, it's nice to see us all getting back to some civility again.

Leinster will win and win well I expect and I'll be rooting them on in doing so.
          Munster to win is a HUGE ask but I expect the lads to do us proud regardless of the result.
          Hopefully another memorable weekend for Irish rugby ahead.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes Colster et al. A full house of Munster HEC, Leinster Amlin and Ulster Rabo wins would be very nice indeed.

GWAN THE LADS!

Comment

Come on Munster
              Cant wait for Saturday

Comment

g'wan the red army

Comment

Thanks for the cross-provincial support lads, especially after the bile and venom on all sides recently. Good luck to all the Irish teams
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Yes good luck munstermens because you 'll neeed a LOOOT of it on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by clermontois View Post
                      Yes good luck munstermens because you 'll neeed a LOOOT of it on saturday
                      'you make your own luck in this game', mon ami, look out we're coming to get ye!!

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Originally posted by colster View Post
                        +1. Looking forward to seeing the Amlin SF followed by watching the Munster game on the TV - was at the SF last year against Clermont and it will be an epic game - probably the game of the weekend.

Tough tough fixture - but you never know in a cup game. And having POC back to form is massive - meant sincerely btw :-).

Good luck

Comment

From a jealous and bitter Ulster fan, good luck!!

Comment

All the best Lads and Lassies, safe travels and, come the start of the game, unleash hell!

Comment

Yeah- best of luck lads. You already know it won't be easy- but it's a cup game and here's hoping!

Comment

Working...
                              X