Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Munster ever be competitive against Leinster again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etcpostmaster View Post
    Will we?
    The question you should be asking is
    Wil Leinster be able to keep up with the second coming
    of the red army
    MUNSTER fOR LIFE
    employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings,so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. "socrates"
    beware the barrenness of a busy life, "socrates "
    who are you to judge the life i live? I know i'm not perfect-and i don't live to be-but before you start pointing fingers...make sure you hands are clean." BOB MARLEY
    we are what we repeatedly do.excellance,then,is not an act,but a habit ''aristotle''

Comment

Originally posted by friendofthedevil View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6211[/ATTACH]

holy mary mother of jesus f**king christ on a c**ting bike but this is becoming tedious....surely i'm not alone here
      Testify brother.
      "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by limerickdeco View Post
        The question you should be asking is
        Wil Leinster be able to keep up with the second coming
        of the red army
        MUNSTER fOR LIFE
        Hmm, well Im athiest

Comment

We're a week out from our biggest game in four years. I'm locking this, and any other Leinster fixated ****e for the rest of the week.
          "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
          X