Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Munster ever be competitive against Leinster again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Munster ever be competitive against Leinster again?

Will we?

Yes.

Comment

my mind is plagued with doubt

Comment

not really sure we will be for the next five or six years... to be honest we seriously need to improve in a lot of areas of the pitch in order to just be competitive again first of all i would try and improve our front row especially hooker as damien varley is an absolute dump of a player. areas that are key to be competitive again.
        *new hooker (as mentioned above).
        *new six/eight to increase strength in depth.
        *give hanrahan more game time as he is o garas true heir.
        *get a world class back three player
        the last one i mentioned because with zebo and so one in 15 a la dagg and i reckon from having a decent back three we will shoot up to being the greatest attack in europe

Comment

an all new second row would be good too

Comment

whatever about a new second row we definitely need a new six and move o mahony to eight.

Comment

Were we ever competitive with Leinster. To be honest we're not fit to lick their boots.
              I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

harsh........... i believe if we back our youth we will get there unless varley injures them like he did o callaghan

Comment

I heard a rumour that Paul O'Connell wears Leinster pajamas. Im not sure of this is true though

Comment

Well I think that most people will agree that Varley has been instrumental to the majority of Munsters shortcomings this season.

Comment

of course lets give varley credit when its due

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yawn.gif
Views:	2
Size:	489.8 KB
ID:	2476869

holy mary mother of jesus f**king christ on a c**ting bike but this is becoming tedious....surely i'm not alone here
                        \"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood.\" George Carlin

Comment

i hear leo cullen pays people to choke him in the shower

Comment

What website is this? Are those my feet?
                            If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

I dont get it

Comment

Working...
                              X