NG Dragons V Munster, 7PM KO Friday. Team Named #58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    9/10/12/13 has a lot of running rugby in it.

21 of the 23 are Irish.
    And by my calculations 17-ish of that 21 are Munster born or reared. Seems we have a little conveyor belt of our own!
    Last edited by BOK; 18-April-2013, 10:40. Reason: poor calculations

Comment

Originally posted by tickettout
      No Howlett or Earls - Must be doubtful for next w/e.
      That's the spirit, tell em nathin

Comment

B&I plus a few others as expected. It's a matter of keeping everyone fresh and primed for Montpellier. It's a pity the league has passed us by this season but we don't deserve to be any higher tbh.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

This is win-win I think. The frontliners are rested and ready for the battle in southern france, and the B&I lads get a game together against quality opposition ahead of the Leinster game. Roughly speaking I think 16-17 of the panel selected will be running out again in Dooradoyle tomorrow week, the remainder will be in France.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Any supporters attending this are duty bound to give Marcus a proper send off. Probably his last game.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by tickettout
              Since when did Bosco become a made man on Munsterfans? FFS, its becoming a joke, they will make anybody and everybody a mod on Munsterfans these days.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	mordorator.png
Views:	1
Size:	355.6 KB
ID:	2476808
              The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

At Rodney Parade, 7pm
                Referee: Claudio Blessano (FIR, 2nd competition game)
                Assistant Referees: Neil Hennessy, Neil Perkins (both WRU)
                Citing Commissioner: Denis Jones (WRU)

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                  Why do you keep saying this every week? He's had 16 starts this season, 25 appearances and the 4th most minutes of any player in the entire squad. Keatley has literally played more than any other play in the past 2 seasons but yet you keep saying he deserves a chance or he deserves more time or he deserves this or that.
                  He's had some good performances and some dreadful performances (treviso and glasgow particularly recently), he's 2nd on merit and it should probably be considered fortunate for him that JJ hasn't been given his chance at 10 over him yet. One thing that's for certain is he's had a hell of a lot of gametime and opportunities.
                  He has had a lot of gametime but not with the 1st choice pack and a S/H who has had a really poor season, ROG in general plays with Murray and the 'A' pack, you are consistantly comparing apples and oranges, Keatley overall has performed better than Rog this season (imo of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
                    Any supporters attending this are duty bound to give Marcus a proper send off. Probably his last game.
                    I will try my best to have some voice left for his coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzyg View Post
                      He has had a lot of gametime but not with the 1st choice pack and a S/H who has had a really poor season, ROG in general plays with Murray and the 'A' pack, you are consistantly comparing apples and oranges, Keatley overall has performed better than Rog this season (imo of course).
                      Here here!

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post
                        http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/11846.php

Changes Aplenty For Dragons

18 April 2013, 11:04 am

By The Editor

Only three of those who started against Leinster last weekend remain in the Munster starting XV for the away trip to Rodney Parade on Friday, ko 7pm.

The trio are Denis Hurley, Ian Keatley and Damien Varley who are included in a side comprised mostly of those players who played in the British & Irish Cup win over Cornish Pirates a fortnight ago.
                        With their interest in the RaboDirect PRO12 understandably superceded by involvement in the Heineken Cup Semi-Final Coach Rob Penney has rested most of his frontliners.

Academy player Ronan O'Mahony will make his RaboDirect PRO12 debut on Friday night while his academy colleague Cian Bohane named in the replacements is also in line for his first Munster senior cap.

Marcus Horan, Munster's most capped forward, is included on the bench.

Munster: D Hurley; R O’Mahony, I Dineen, JJ Hanrahan, J Murphy; I Keatley, C Sheridan; W du Preez, D Varley, S Archer; D Foley, B Holland; Dave O’Callaghan, N Ronan, P Butler.

Replacements: S Henry, M Horan, J Ryan, I Nagle, CJ Stander, D Williams, C Bohane, D Barnes.

Please note this game will not be televised. Munster Rugby will tweet updates here
                        Will be interested to see how the B and I team has developed this season. Hope JJ gets a good half an hour at 10. Will be a good experience for DOC II and Butler if Lydiate and Faletau start for the dragons.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          So if training was anything to go by:

?
                          Henry
                          Archer
                          Billy
                          Nagle
                          DOC2
                          Niall Ronan
                          Paddy B

Sheridan
                          keats
                          ROM
                          JJ
                          Ivan
                          Johne
                          Dinny.

Pupy
                          Varls
                          Miles off Cowboy :P

Comment

Dragons team for Munster
                            Tom Prydie, Matthew Pewtner, Ross Wardle, Lewis Robling, Tonderai Chavhanga, Steffan Jones; Jon Evans; Aaron Coundley, Hugh Gustafson, Nathan Buck, Andrew Coombs ©, Rob Sidoli, Dan Lydiate, Nic Cudd, Toby Faletau.

Sam Parry, Owen Evans, Tim Ryan, Adam Jones, Jevon Groves, Ieuan Jones, Wayne Evans, Andy Tuilagi.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                              Dragons team for Munster
                              Tom Prydie, Matthew Pewtner, Ross Wardle, Lewis Robling, Tonderai Chavhanga, Steffan Jones; Jon Evans; Aaron Coundley, Hugh Gustafson, Nathan Buck, Andrew Coombs ©, Rob Sidoli, Dan Lydiate, Nic Cudd, Toby Faletau.

Sam Parry, Owen Evans, Tim Ryan, Adam Jones, Jevon Groves, Ieuan Jones, Wayne Evans, Andy Tuilagi.
                              Massive game for the A pack, especially the back-row and lineout

Comment

Yerman Andrew Coombs must be fair handy, he's copyrighted his own name.
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X