No announcement yet.

NG Dragons V Munster, 7PM KO Friday. Team Named #58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is going to the pub Friday night to watch twitter?
    The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
      So who is going to the pub Friday night to watch twitter?
      What makes Friday special? I do that every Friday.
      I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

God of all the teams in Wales I dislike the most, the Dragons are head and shoulders above them all. They're utterly crap, always close to the bottom of whatever league table they're competing in, have terrible crowds, and the ones who do attend are bitter as f*** who think their team are a Premier Rugby organisation who should be at the top of the European pile whereas in reality they wouldn't make it to the top of a slag-heap they're that awful!

Apologies ... bitter, twisted rant over. Good Morning to any Dragons supporters visiting our site, the best of luck next season:5_seconds_hug_by_ba

Comment

is stander fit? if he is surely he should be in the 23 for this one

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaman View Post
            God of all the teams in Wales I dislike the most, the Dragons are head and shoulders above them all. They're utterly crap, always close to the bottom of whatever league table they're competing in, have terrible crowds, and the ones who do attend are bitter as f*** who think their team are a Premier Rugby organisation who should be at the top of the European pile whereas in reality they wouldn't make it to the top of a slag-heap they're that awful!

Apologies ... bitter, twisted rant over. Good Morning to any Dragons supporters visiting our site, the best of luck next season:5_seconds_hug_by_ba
            I thought i was the bitter one around here !? :)

For me it has to the Ospreys....!

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
              Keatley has been better than ROG this season.
              How do you feel about Penney making this perceived selection error for 8 months now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                I thought i was the bitter one around here !? :)

For me it has to the Ospreys....!
                Saracen, ospreys, Kilkenny and then cork Dublin
                When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
                  Saracen, ospreys, Kilkenny and then cork Dublin

Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Kilkenny, Northampton, Dublin (mainly because I live near Croker and have to put up with the locals on match days) and of course Kilkenny.

Comment

Originally posted by tickettout
                    Since when did Bosco become a made man on Munsterfans? FFS, its becoming a joke, they will make anybody and everybody a mod on Munsterfans these days.
                    Except you TT ;) and ePaddy...

Oh, and look again re Bosco!
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Since when did Bosco become a made man on Munsterfans? FFS, its becoming a joke, they will make anybody and everybody a mod on Munsterfans these days.
                      Every site needs at least one Modurator

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1410161.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	2476807

They only let Chippy in because he knows his way around a motorbike engine, purple monkey, dishwasher
                        I am the million man.

Comment

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/11846.php

Changes Aplenty For Dragons

18 April 2013, 11:04 am

By The Editor

Only three of those who started against Leinster last weekend remain in the Munster starting XV for the away trip to Rodney Parade on Friday, ko 7pm.

The trio are Denis Hurley, Ian Keatley and Damien Varley who are included in a side comprised mostly of those players who played in the British & Irish Cup win over Cornish Pirates a fortnight ago.
                          With their interest in the RaboDirect PRO12 understandably superceded by involvement in the Heineken Cup Semi-Final Coach Rob Penney has rested most of his frontliners.

Academy player Ronan O'Mahony will make his RaboDirect PRO12 debut on Friday night while his academy colleague Cian Bohane named in the replacements is also in line for his first Munster senior cap.

Marcus Horan, Munster's most capped forward, is included on the bench.

Munster: D Hurley; R O’Mahony, I Dineen, JJ Hanrahan, J Murphy; I Keatley, C Sheridan; W du Preez, D Varley, S Archer; D Foley, B Holland; Dave O’Callaghan, N Ronan, P Butler.

Replacements: S Henry, M Horan, J Ryan, I Nagle, CJ Stander, D Williams, C Bohane, D Barnes.

Please note this game will not be televised. Munster Rugby will tweet updates here

Comment

9/10/12/13 has a lot of running rugby in it.

21 of the 23 are Irish.
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                              9/10/12/13 has a lot of running rugby in it.

21 of the 23 are Irish.
                              And 1 of the remaining 2, is hoping to play for Ireland, at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                                And 1 of the remaining 2, is hoping to play for Ireland, at some stage.
                                Its heartening isn't it? I think that as the money grows and grows in France we'll see more and more all Irish selection, which will only further fan the 'us against the world' mindset that irish rugby lives by
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X