NG Dragons V Munster, 7PM KO Friday. Team Named #58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
    We'll hopefully play the bench and Earls/Dougie for gametime if they're fit. Wouldn't risk anyone else.

WDP/Horan
    Varley
    Archer
    Nagle
    Holland
    Doc2.0
    Stander
    Butler
    Sheridan
    JJ
    Hurley
    Dineen
    Earls
    Howlett
    Keatley
    the 9/10 combo there could be interesting. would like to see Sheridan's game management in a match like this

Comment

Keatley deserves another starting run out. He was shunted out of things while ROG was rehabilitated, and was excellent last week when thrown in again. Should be allowed to keep making as a strong a case as possible, even if it isn't likely to be listened to. In an ideal world JJ would be after seeing more time, ROG being dropped from the National side has cut of the oxygen supply for chances with senior side.
      "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Hopefully it'll be the traditional 50 point thrashing from the Dragons to get the heads straight for the SF.

Comment

Is the match squad to be announced today?
          Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Lunchtime tomorrow.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by mustermog View Post
              Is the match squad to be announced today?
              I think it was said to be tomorrow but can't remember for the life of me where I'm getting this info from.

Does anyone know if Len Dineen is going to cover the match?
              Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	INPHO_00687042.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	2476792
                Trainage 2 days ago, perhaps a certain JJ filling in at 12?

as for the pack:

Name:	INPHO_00686965.jpg
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	2476793

Name:	INPHO_00687041.jpg
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	2476794

Name:	INPHO_00687053.jpg
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	2476795

So if training was anything to go by:

?
                Henry
                Archer
                Billy
                Nagle
                DOC2
                Niall Ronan
                Paddy B

Sheridan
                keats
                ROM
                JJ
                Ivan
                Johne
                Dinny.

Pupy
                Varls
                I am the million man.

Comment

Is CJ injured?

Comment

I'm interesting to see what penny does with selection. the season in terms of the league is over, but given he will no doubt reduce teh squad next year, i'm hoping to see if he will reveal his hand in terms of players like CJ and JJ in terms of where he sees them playing

Comment

Booked my ticket, looking forward to seeing how the young lads get on. Hope Keatley starts 10 with JJ 12 and Dineen (who I rate very highly) 13. DOC II and CJ will have their hands full against Lydiate and Faletau but will be interesting to see how they get on, was not overly impressed with CJ in Llanelli. I will try and post updates.

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
                        Keatley deserves another starting run out. He was shunted out of things while ROG was rehabilitated, and was excellent last week when thrown in again. Should be allowed to keep making as a strong a case as possible, even if it isn't likely to be listened to. In an ideal world JJ would be after seeing more time, ROG being dropped from the National side has cut of the oxygen supply for chances with senior side.
                        Why do you keep saying this every week? He's had 16 starts this season, 25 appearances and the 4th most minutes of any player in the entire squad. Keatley has literally played more than any other play in the past 2 seasons but yet you keep saying he deserves a chance or he deserves more time or he deserves this or that.
                        He's had some good performances and some dreadful performances (treviso and glasgow particularly recently), he's 2nd on merit and it should probably be considered fortunate for him that JJ hasn't been given his chance at 10 over him yet. One thing that's for certain is he's had a hell of a lot of gametime and opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                          Is CJ injured?
                          Looked alright in Q for coffee with WDP and Foley in the stand last Saturday.
                          Does not look very big up close - not that i said it to him of course!

Comment

Originally posted by galinka View Post
                            Looked alright in Q for coffee with WDP and Foley in the stand last Saturday.
                            Does not look very big up close - not that i said it to him of course!
                            I thought the same when I met George North but again for some reason thought it would be wise not to mention it!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                              Why do you keep saying this every week? He's had 16 starts this season, 25 appearances and the 4th most minutes of any player in the entire squad. Keatley has literally played more than any other play in the past 2 seasons but yet you keep saying he deserves a chance or he deserves more time or he deserves this or that.
                              He's had some good performances and some dreadful performances (treviso and glasgow particularly recently), he's 2nd on merit and it should probably be considered fortunate for him that JJ hasn't been given his chance at 10 over him yet. One thing that's for certain is he's had a hell of a lot of gametime and opportunities.
                              Keatley has been better than ROG this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6125[/ATTACH]
                                Trainage 2 days ago, perhaps a certain JJ filling in at 12?

as for the pack:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6126[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6127[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6128[/ATTACH]

So if training was anything to go by:

?
                                Henry
                                Archer
                                Billy
                                Nagle
                                DOC2
                                Niall Ronan
                                Paddy B

Sheridan
                                keats
                                ROM
                                JJ
                                Ivan
                                Johne
                                Dinny.

Pupy
                                Varls
                                John Ryan looks to be at loosehead there.

Comment

Working...
                                X