NG Dragons V Munster, 7PM KO Friday. Team Named #58

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    Agreed paddy. He looked gutted. Only ray of hope I have is that he was able to play on for a while after Varley caught him at the ruck (accidently) - hopefully it isn't too bad
    Accidently my backside, Varley was illegally dragged back by Leo as he tried to break from the ruck, thus running into his own man and Nigel penalised him. Clever by Leo.

Comment

I genuinely don't know. I didn't spot that when I watched the match back yesterday. I'll look at it again
      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
        I genuinely don't know. I didn't spot that when I watched the match back yesterday. I'll look at it again
        100% sure, he was lying on his side of the ruck and grabbed Varley as he picked to go. Cynical/cute but got away with it.

Comment

Will Zebo start to get more gametime? The last thing we want though is for him to pick up an injury in a nothing game.

Comment

Zebo needs to spend the next two weeks wrapped in cotton wool.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
              Zebo needs to spend the next two weeks wrapped in cotton wool.
              racist
              "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Hold on a cotton picking moment!
                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Dragon's match

Anyone going to the Dragon's game on Friday night. local Irish band playing in the club house afterwards, should be good for the craic. piss poor support from Leinster last time they played the Dragon's.

Comment

This game is listed as kicking off at 7.00 on the rabo site. Heading up for this, anyone else going?

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                      This game is listed as kicking off at 7.00 on the rabo site. Heading up for this, anyone else going?
                      Planning to go, hopefully the Friday pm M4 won't be too bad.
                      Hope Not Hate

Comment

So, I think Keatley should possibly start this one as well, but Rog to start in Montpellier. Keats may well be needed in the semi and I would like to see him as sharp as possible, it has taken him a few games to get his groove after being out of the side for a while this season, and young ROG has shown that he can hit the ground running more often than not.

Big question about the backrow selection for this, whilst looking to the following weekend, fellas like Dave O'Callaghan and Niall Ronan could be called upon for a bench spot. All dependent on the availability of DOC for the following week.

Varley to start again, Archer to start again.

No need to win this one, hopefully we wont see a repeat of a 50 point shellacking because our minds are elsewhere.

Dragons should really be an awful lot better than they were in Ravenhill at home
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Given our habit of poor results ahead of hec games I'm always hesitant in these games but It would be good to see a consistency in performance even if its a weakened team. The back up lads need to show they can be called on if needed
                          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by ~Cat~ View Post
                            Planning to go, hopefully the Friday pm M4 won't be too bad.
                            Going to get over the bridge nice and early. Couldn't get the dragons site to work so hoping I can walk up for a ticket.

Comment

Dragons vs Munster Fri. 19th April 7pm

I know the league is dead and buried and we'll be resting all the first team players but we may as well have a thread for this game and try and pull people away from that curse of jaysus POC not cited thread!!

Disappointed that the game's not televised, I'm interested to see what team gets picked for this and how they get on.

I'd like to see Holland getting game time in case DOC isn't fit for Clermont and Archer getting another start to see if can he back up a very creditable performance the last day.

I'd also like to see starts for JJ at 10, Dineen at 12 and a backrow of Stander (7), DOCII (6) and Butler (8) allowing the latter two to battle it out for the bench spot in Clermont. If DOCII can show anything like the form he showed in TP against Sarries then he'd definitely be on the bench for me, we're going to have to make a LOT of tackles against Clermont and when he's fit that young lad just nails people in the tackle..... could come in very handy!
                              Last edited by déiseman; 16-April-2013, 22:25.

Comment

We'll hopefully play the bench and Earls/Dougie for gametime if they're fit. Wouldn't risk anyone else.

WDP/Horan
                                Varley
                                Archer
                                Nagle
                                Holland
                                Doc2.0
                                Stander
                                Butler
                                Sheridan
                                JJ
                                Hurley
                                Dineen