No announcement yet.

Big Thread of CMONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another piece of pre-match preparationfalls into place - I've just discovered I mightn't even get to see the game on TV. Which from past experience usually means we play the game of our lives. I don't even know whether to be [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]or [img]smileys/surprised.gif[/img]
    For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Tis that time again when I get start getting a bit worked up and excited about a game. My flight leaves in 3 hours 5 mins to be exact, I've been packed since last Sunday (seriously) and even the sister is getting psyched up (probably cos I brought the laptop home and she has use of it for the weekend). So, all that's left for me to say (besides have breakfast) is

C'mon Munster!!</font></span></span>

I'll see a lot of ye over there tomorrow. I'll be in The Walkabout having a Skippy Burger [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

"Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

C'mon Munster!!

C'mon Munster!!

C'mon Munster!!

C'mon Munster!!

C'mon Munster!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Piss or get off the Pot time lads.

Get it done please.

Comment

G'WAN MUNSTER!!!
            Chickens don\'t CLAP!!!

Comment

BELIEVE

A VERY SAFE JOURNEY TO THOSE TRAVELLING &amp; DO US PROUD!
              Anything seems possible now; economic stability, world peace, Conor O’Shea completing a sentence without being interrupted, even the permanent cessation of The X Factor feels within reach.
              RISTEARD COOPER The Irish Times - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comment

C'mon the Kings of Europe

</span></font></span>
                No signature

Comment

MUUUUNSTERRRR!!

MUUUUNSTERRRR!!

MUUUUNSTERRRR!!
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

GWAN MUNSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyin in the mornin....cant wait</font></span></font>
                    </span></font></span></span>

Comment

Working...
                    X