Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munster V Leinster Team Named #288

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Munster V Leinster Team Named #288

    After the high of today, we have the sight of the Superblues arriving on the horizon.

    I think we need to give them a bit of a hockeying.

    There should be a big crowd at this one.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

    #2
    Really looking forward to it. Much and all that I enjoy us beating you id far rather see us do it when you are playing near the top of your game.

    Will be a very tough ask with the fire munster showed today and a crowd of renewed believers behind them.

    Can't wait!

    Also have free pass for drinking that night so no matter what happens its happy days!
    The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
    - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

    Comment


      #3
      I will be there, this is a sideshow though
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

      Comment


        #4
        still lots of tickets available on ticketmaster.

        Comment


          #5
          5 day turnaround too. Tough stuff
          Con Artist

          Comment


            #6
            They'll cotton wool the critical players, and rightly so. Our league campaign is as good as over but IIRC we are still unbeaten in Limerick this season.


            Hopefully we can maintain that proud record next weekend.
            I am the million man.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Valencia View Post
              5 day turnaround too. Tough stuff
              Munsters A team should give them a good run,theres a european semi to be played soon lets not let this sideshow be a distraction.
              clowns

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                They'll cotton wool the critical players, and rightly so. Our league campaign is as good as over but IIRC we are still unbeaten in Limerick this season.


                Hopefully we can maintain that proud record next weekend.
                Its over.

                Comment


                  #9
                  After both team's performances this weekend it should be an amazing game; Leinster's defence against Wasps was a bit lacking at times (though I suspect a lot of that was more to do with Christian Wade's sheer quality than any fault of Leinster's), but I want to see what Mad Dog Madigan can produce against the Red Army.

                  Here's hoping for a great spectacle - there's nothing better than a Red Vs. Blue match!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Playing Leinster is never a sideshow.
                    I certainly don't want us to revert to half hearted efforts.
                    Winning is a habit ..keep it going.
                    And its feckin leinster.
                    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Upfront_1979 View Post
                      Really looking forward to it. Much and all that I enjoy us beating you id far rather see us do it when you are playing near the top of your game.

                      Will be a very tough ask with the fire munster showed today and a crowd of renewed believers behind them.

                      Can't wait!

                      Also have free pass for drinking that night so no matter what happens its happy days!
                      Must meet you for a pint before hand, Dolans maybe?
                      My computer thinks I'm gay
                      What's the difference anyway
                      When all the people do all day
                      Is stare into a phone

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by tickettout
                        We've bigger fish to fry.
                        The focus will be on 3 weeks time. I'm sure we'll see lots of changes to the Munster starting lineup.
                        No point risking guys like Botha,Paulie,ROG & Felix against the super blues.

                        Killer Sherry Archer
                        DOC Nagle
                        POM TOD JC
                        Murray Keatley
                        Zebo Dineen LLL Hurley
                        Murphy
                        I'd add, Killer Sherry POM TOD Murr to our list of irreplaceables.
                        I am the million man.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by tafnat View Post
                          Its over.
                          I know you are new around here, but Munster is all about pulling victories from the jaws of defeat, and we're world famous for pulling off the impossible
                          I am the million man.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by sewa View Post
                            Must meet you for a pint before hand, Dolans maybe?
                            Thus a beautiful romance was borne.
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Before JCC gets back


                              I'D LIKE TO SEE

                              Wian
                              Valet
                              Archer
                              BillyH
                              DOC
                              Stander
                              Dougall
                              Paddy Butler

                              Sheridan
                              Keats

                              Johne

                              JJ
                              LLL

                              Dougie

                              Dinny

                              Bench involving some of todays 23 and DOC2
                              I am the million man.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X