POC in tears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POC in tears

More speech than interview as POC adressed the faithful (and not so faithful) and what a brilliant and emotional speech on the back of an absolutely outstanding performance.

"It was fantastic, fantastic, I feel like an amateur rugby player"

"It means so much to these young guys"

"There was so many people doubting them every week"

"I know how hard they work - I know how much it means to them and their families and everything"

"Clermont are delighted it us rather than Quins"

"Guys were very low they were done talking"

"Up until kick off I wasnt sure what way it would go"

"I'm very happy for them and their families"

" Munster is a massive rugby province and they are reading bad things about their kids, cousins their friends every week and they really put in a phenomenal performance today."

"Poeple were questioning if they have it .. I see it in abundance in training every day ..just great for them to get it today"

...what an absolute boy
    ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
    AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

what aN absolute craker, my poor ould heart. Do we ever win comfortably in the HC?!

Moment for me was brown(I think) running into ryan and the latter not even shuddering as Brown just collapsed in a heap.

POC is embarassingly good, while the other greats are fading somewhat he really is getting better, play on until your 40 Paul.

POM was his usual grizzled p*ick of a backrow, and the rest. Killer doesn't know what backwards mean but feel a little for Wian having been such a servant.

Beaming

Highlights on tg4 shortly by the way

Comment

It was an absolute joy to watch POC today and even more so to watch how everyone else raise their games when he's around them.

I love watching the body language between himself and POM, it's like POM is getting to run out and play with his father

Regardless of what happens in the semi this was one of the great Munster HC performances and in time to come could stand alongside Munster beating Sarries at home all those years ago. I've never been more confident that the likes of POM, Killer, Murray, Zebo are good enough to write their own pages in the province's history in days to come when Paul and Rog are gone.

A day where the captain stood up and all the young lads stood up beside him.

Comment

Was fantastic today, his words showed how much the team had been hurting lately. I'd say he' have been as emotional whether he was playing or not, Munster through and through.

Clermont are delighted its us rather than Quins
        Paulie knows well this isn't the case either. Munster are a dangerous team for pulling something out on the big occasion, Clermont certainly won't be jumping with delight even though they'll be justifiably strong favourites.

Comment

Never be equalled. Head and shoulders above any other lock on these islands, possibly this hemisphere on his day.

Leader by word and deed. Sociopathic clarity in the heat of battle. No reverse gear in his gearbox.
          I am the million man.

Comment

An awesome player and person, simply inspiring
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Check out the Gwlad twitter. If you could harness sheer bitterness and begrudgery, that thing would power a large city on its own.
              "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

POC awsome
                clowns

Comment

Originally posted by tickettout
                  Rob Penney is rambling!

Munster's merciless second-half onslaught to down the English champions, "
                  I've rarely been anything other than positive, but today I'm just proud as can be. MUMHA ABÚ
                  Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

Comment

His post match interview is up on sky site http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...#39;m-so-proud

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      Never be equalled. Head and shoulders above any other lock on these islands, possibly this hemisphere on his day.

Leader by word and deed. Sociopathic clarity in the heat of battle. No reverse gear in his gearbox.
                      Marvellously eloquent.
                      Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	2476659It was a steal
                        \"The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work\"

Comment

Just in home after the game,quite full of beer and emotion.Bite to eat and a little reflection.It's hard to put into words how proud thoseplayers made me feel today,privileged to be there.very happy.
                          If it wasn\'t for venetian blinds,it would be curtains for all of us....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	paul-oconnell-celebrates-742013-630x473.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	2476660

clowns

Comment

Originally posted by busby View Post
                              Check out the Gwlad twitter. If you could harness sheer bitterness and begrudgery, that thing would power a large city on its own.
                              Why would anyone bother ? Waste of time !

Comment

Working...
                              X