A season maker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A season maker

As good a win as we've ever had. I'm delighted for the players & I'm heartily pleased for Rob Penney & his coaching team. Nothing in life except for my kids gets me as emotional as Munster rugby. Tis why we bitch and moan on here, because it matters. We're in the Heineken Cup Semi Final in a season where we've played mostly poorly. This will give everyone an enormous filip. To those who travelled, very well done. Ye were loud, red & tremendous. Very very proud of Munster.
    Con Artist

F#ckin A ...... Amazing
    Caoimhin De Burgh

Comment

My heart has been lifted alright, and I was feeling pretty low about rugby. No illusions about our prospects against ASM, but I don't care - simply being there is far, far more than I thought we'd be able to do this season. I am overjoyed.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Chris what a win Lads !! Come on Clermont as we will have nothing to worry about and have Dougie fit. Just hoping no injuries in the next few weeks !!

Comment

It could be a watershed win for many of the young players in the squad.

Comment

we have got respect back, main thing ...
            Caoimhin De Burgh

Comment

My buzz has just abated a bit Mark bollixhead Robson commentating on Toulon v Tigers.

Who we going for in this? Tigers?
              Con Artist

Comment

Yes Tigers, the Munster of England. I know some on here might not like the comparison!
                \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                Dalai Lama

Comment

Not me, I like them. Hard working provincial side with strong work ethic. Hope the feeling is complimentary
                  Con Artist

Comment

Whatever about the result of the semi, I'm delighted that younger players get to experience a HEC semi final in the bear pit of the best team in Europe.

Fantastic learning experience and litmus test of where we need to get to. On the day, anything could happen, nobody will give us a hope in hell. Suits us just grand
                    I am the million man.

Comment

if we were in the amlin id be supporting them all the way but whatever happens now that game will stand to the younger guys much more in the long run
                      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
                        It could be a watershed win for many of the young players in the squad.
                        I agree. POC said that right up until the start of the match he didn't know which way this one was going to go.

Now the young guys have proven that they can do it when it counts. Regardless of what happens in the semi, performances like today's are the foundations of future success.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                          As good a win as we've ever had. I'm delighted for the players & I'm heartily pleased for Rob Penney & his coaching team. Nothing in life except for my kids gets me as emotional as Munster rugby. Tis why we bitch and moan on here, because it matters. We're in the Heineken Cup Semi Final in a season where we've played mostly poorly. This will give everyone an enormous filip. To those who travelled, very well done. Ye were loud, red & tremendous. Very very proud of Munster.
                          Correct.
                          Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Valencia View Post
                            On behalf of all lucky enough to get there, thank you Valencia. I haven't any voice left whatsoever, couldn't order a pint afterwards without pointing. I'm usually LOUD but held nothing back today. Could you hear SUAF on the telly?
                            "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Hear it? After approx ten mins a decision went against Munster and the Sky commentator said the crowd didn't agree with the ref
                              My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X