Munster Development v Enisey Tuesday 6.30pm in Bruff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Development v Enisey Tuesday 6.30pm in Bruff

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/11770.php Should be a good game. With B&I Cup game on I wonder what side we'll see for this

Good question OL. I reckon a combination of the academy/sub academy lads not involved Sunday, maybe one or two subs who didn't get a run in Cornwall and a few bigger AIL guys to ensure we aren't completely outmuscled.
    \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Be thinking the usual A side with some youngsters and lads that need fitness so expect to see BOM, Dougall, Haugh, ROM, Dineen, Hurley (maybe) Barnes, Cronin, Rael, along with sub academy lads like Sean McCarthy and James McInerney

Comment

Originally posted by Bromance View Post
        Be thinking the usual A side with some youngsters and lads that need fitness so expect to see BOM, Dougall, Haugh, ROM, Dineen, Hurley (maybe) Barnes, Cronin, Rael, along with sub academy lads like Sean McCarthy and James McInerney
        It's the Development rather than A squad, the picture in the article is of some of the lads in Barcelona - doubt we'll see (m)any established names.
        Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
        Munster: Early Season
        Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
        Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
        Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Barnes, Cronin and co. will hardly come off a 12 hour round trip after a hard game in Cornwall on sunday and then play Tuesday again. I reckon it'll be the next level of lads below the A team. Dineen and possibly Hurley will be involved in the Stoop so they won't play. Would agree with you on Haugh and McInerney

Comment

Originally posted by Colliniho View Post
            Barnes, Cronin and co. will hardly come off a 12 hour round trip after a hard game in Cornwall on sunday and then play Tuesday again. I reckon it'll be the next level of lads below the A team. Dineen and possibly Hurley will be involved in the Stoop so they won't play. Would agree with you on Haugh and McInerney
            Oh sorry i didn't realise was on after the A game, thought was before it so was thinking would be used as a preparation for it..... in that case think we'll see a backline containing Haugh, Holland, Bohane, Scannell, McInerney, Sweetnum. Pack with Niall Horan, Sean McCarthy, Ryan Murphy. Club players that are possible sub-ac and other youngsters to be looked at

Comment

Any chance of seeing Shane O Leary involved?? Has been ripping up at AIL level when playing 10!

Comment

Squad named http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/11793.php
                Last edited by ormond lad; 8th-April-2013, 19:13.

Comment

Young side and not a bulky one. You'd expect our technique to be far better. I'd expect them to be far bigger

Comment

Anyone going?
                    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Disappointed not to see jack o donoghue, any know if he's injured or anything?

EDIT: Perhaps he's still with the Ireland 19's...
                      Last edited by déiseman; 8th-April-2013, 21:11.

Comment

Any chance of seeing Shane O Leary involved?? Has been ripping up at AIL level when playing 10!
                        this would have been ideal for o leary...two abbeyfeale lads colm o sullivan (bruff) and adrian enright(ulBohs)

Comment

Originally posted by déiseman View Post
                          Disappointed not to see jack o donoghue, any know if he's injured or anything?

EDIT: Perhaps he's still with the Ireland 19's...
                          19s finished up but he played in games with 19s last wednesday and saturday so is prob being rested.

Comment

I saw these russians in galway v connacht on saturday. They are no mugs. Full of pace and power. They will murder a bunch of kids.

Comment

Good to see the Scannell boys getting a run out together too, really liked the look of Rory in the U20 6 nations, showed a good ability to take the ball at pace and crash it up the 12 channel. Also looked a very good kicker out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X