Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POCwatch 2013

At Benji's behest......

Spotted in Bodyke this morning, rescued a cat from a burning tree.
    Collected Larry's Granny & down to the local shop for de'paper and some sausage rolls (he paid for both)

Currently spreading gravel in the temporary car park he established @UL ahead of todays game.

Shelbyville minors' team bus has a cracked windscreen, result of him putting the fear of god into it before they'd even gotten off it.
    I am the million man.

did he start?
    Life is good

Comment

Where is he now lads
      When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Anyone know what he had for the breakfast? I heard he likes porridge with a half bag of cement mixed into it ...
        "Just to be clear, Poite is an idiot" The Plastic Paddy 11-04-2012

Comment

Saw him a couple of years ago at the Carlton hotel in galway in a line for reception behind a couple of american tourists .He didnt push them out of the way or anything, The man is class Gwan, Paulie

Comment

Originally posted by manofmunster View Post
            Anyone know what he had for the breakfast? I heard he likes porridge with a half bag of cement mixed into it ...
            I heard he had Chuck Norris for breakfast.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

An interesting one happened there recently while Paulie was finishing rehab - he went for a walk along the Cliffs of Moher and just at the narrowest part of the path, met Big Pete coming the other way. Twas too narrow for them to pass one another, and with neither of them wanting to be ignorant to the other and ask him to turn around, the two of them simultaneously jumped in and swam the rest of it. Paulie rescued a school of dolphins caught in a net on the way, while Big Pete took the opportunity to shore up that bit of the cliff that's been closed to the public due to danger of collapse. What a pair of gents.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Dougall won a turnover penalty today inside our 22. Paulie gave him a Paulie pat on the back, sounded like a clap of thunder
                I am the million man.

Comment

Advanced spotted.............POC playing in Tom Clifford this weekend, YM announced on their twitter page. 1.30 kick off against Cork Con

Comment

Its great to see them giving Poc a game out with Young Munster. Too often the top players are rushed back and straight into Rabo and Heineken cup matches. Being fair on Poc this gives him gametime at an easy level to work up his fitness.
                    Scary thought if your playing against him but Im sure Con will be ok.
                    When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Great image to go with the tweet from laurie fisher about poc's return

Laurie Fisher @LordLaurie58
                      Great to hear Paul O'Connell back on the pitch. Won't take long to find his rugby legs. pic.twitter.com/sMGARTAPPm

Make sure and click on the image to see what happens.

https://twitter.com/LordLaurie58/status/311802107386798082?uid=278270233&iid=271d8ac2-c377-4d33-b091-d64494d4f458&nid=12+138+20130313&t=1

Comment

If anyone wants to see something like what Ferris will do to the Japs then head down to the killingfields this weekend.

Poc has been demolishing Con teams for a bloody long time.
                        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                          If anyone wants to see something like what Ferris will do to the Japs then head down to the killingfields this weekend.

Forget Cheltenham lads , Word on the street this will be a epic hammering for Con .
                          With balls in the hand they have bet the lot on it.
                          The winner takes all and no more fubing two bases anymore.
                          Con wins its Musgrave Park
                          Cookies win its staying in the home of Leggennnds

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

You should rephrase that to POC has not demolised a Con team for a bloody long time. Sure, when's the last time he played against Con ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
                              You should rephrase that to POC has not demolised a Con team for a bloody long time. Sure, when's the last time he played against Con ?
                              (you've it done for me) & when he was Ginger.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                              X