Colours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colours

We have a Leinster man (from Wexford) travelling with us to the match. Question is should he wear his Leinster jersey for the whole weekend? We are divided on the issue. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
    My computer thinks I'm gay
    What's the difference anyway
    When all the people do all day
    Is stare into a phone

Tar and feathers, I say!

Comment

Originally posted by sewa
      We have a Leinster man (from Wexford) travelling with us to the match. Question is should he wear his Leinster jersey for the whole weekend? We are divided on the issue. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Simple solution Sewa he can wear his Leinster jersey for the duration of the weekendon the condition that he leaves the tag on it [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Why can't he wear the purple and gold?

Comment

You should leave him wear it, show his allegiance, get a bit of banter for it but he'd be there as a Munster fan on the night id imagine[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

He is living in Kerry for years so will be behind the team provided he isnt thrown overboard. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

i taught most wexford ppl supported munster......
              |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
              | MUNSTER RUGBY| \'|\"\"\";.., ___.
              |_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |
              \"(@ )\'(@ )\"\"\"\"*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Comment

If he is travelling on the FERRY, then let him wear it !!![img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

it depends...need some more information to complete the picture:

Does he...
                  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

wear the collar up or down?

wear shades indoors, after dark, at games?

chinos or denim?

latte or tae?</BLOCKQUOTE>

a few answers here and you should know yourself how to treat him.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

“Well done, Paul – that was some performance by Munster. A famous victory!”
                  <font color=RED>“It was unreal!”</font>
                  “and what about those wonderful supporters, Paul – what have you got to say about them?”
                  <font color=RED>“they were unreal!”</font>
                  “Well congratulations Paul – you’ve been voted man of the match today. How does that feel?”
                  <font color=RED>Unreal</font>”

Comment

Yes, as long as it's with a skirt and a pair of plastic breasts.
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                    X