Ronan O'Gara The legend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronan O'Gara The legend!

I know there are other threads about him but this one should be dedicated to his entire career!

As he has been left out of the Irish squad, this may be it for great one!!
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Erm, we don't need another one(IMO)....he's still a Munster player and has some massive games hopefully left for us!
    Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Originally posted by LLCOOLJ14 View Post
      Erm, we don't need another one(IMO)....he's still a Munster player and has some massive games hopefully left for us!
      It's only a matter of time before he calls time on both. I just think it's sad that after all these great years he's given to Irish rugby, He gets dropped all of a sudden. It's definitely the end of an era.
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Comment

Originally posted by munster14 View Post
        It's only a matter of time before he calls time on both. I just think it's sad that after all these great years he's given to Irish rugby, He gets dropped all of a sudden. It's definitely the end of an era.
        It'd also be insulting to let him play badly only out of a sense of nostalgia, and I don't think he'd go for that if it was the case.
        The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Hopefully this will further energise him for Munster

Comment

Kidney is MOD EDIT

Comment

^^^^^ i would have expected to see that on.Leinster forum...circa 2005.....but not here!

Or Dragons forum circa 2004
              "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                ^^^^^ i would have expected to see that on.Leinster forum...circa 2005.....but not here!

well he did just turn his back on a player who has given him the best years of his life!

Comment

Why not wait until he is retired for this? Plenty more games in red
                  My computer thinks I'm gay
                  What's the difference anyway
                  When all the people do all day
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by tomh903 View Post
                    Kidney is MOD EDIT
                    Your puerile concerns are of no interest to anyone.

Comment

Or in one of Shaggy's or Mal O'Kelly's tweets. Kidney collects enemies the way a Vegas hooker collects STIs.
                      New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                        Or in one of Shaggy's or Mal O'Kelly's tweets. Kidney collects enemies the way a Vegas hooker collects STIs.
                        That's what happens when you tell the truth to people.
                        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by tomh903 View Post
                          well he did just turn his back on a player who has given him the best years of his life!
                          He dropped a player that was playing poorly. Nothing more.
                          "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

As he did Bull, and Axel, and Stringer, and many others. It comes to us all, in time, and there's no shame in getting old.
                            Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

and replaced him with a player who has around a 20 per cent success rate how does that make sense?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X