Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Munster v Ospreys Sat 2 March 18.30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Munster v Ospreys Sat 2 March 18.30

    Time to move on and consider our options for Saturday's game against the O's. We need this one!

    Team
    ?Ryan
    Sherry
    Archer
    D Foley
    B Holland
    Paddy Butler
    TOD
    CJ

    Sheridan
    Keatley
    ?Murphy
    JJ
    Dineen
    Hurley
    Jones
    Last edited by FORWARD....; 25th-February-2013, 12:11.
    "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

    #2
    It's very difficult to even start to become interested in this fixture. Hopefully that'll change as the week progresses.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
      Time to move on and consider our options for Saturday's game against the O's. We need this one!
      Its like Groundhog day every week here.

      Comment


        #4
        7 or 8 hours travelling from North of Holland to Limerick for this one, I must be daft
        My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by sewa View Post
          7 or 8 hours travelling from North of Holland to Limerick for this one, I must be daft
          Pure cracked.
          Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
          Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
            Pure cracked.
            I will have a few pints with my brothers too so alterior motives play a part
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by sewa View Post
              7 or 8 hours travelling from North of Holland to Limerick for this one, I must be daft
              stop off in Amsterdam, & have slab of those brownies I heard so much about. That should help.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Drick View Post
                stop off in Amsterdam, & have slab of those brownies I heard so much about. That should help.

                Never again
                My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

                Comment


                  #9
                  This could be ugly.
                  Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                    Time to move on and consider our options for Saturday's game against the O's. We need this one!

                    Team
                    ?Ryan
                    Sherry
                    Archer
                    D Foley
                    B Holland
                    Paddy Butler
                    TOD
                    CJ

                    Sheridan
                    Keatley
                    ?Murphy
                    JJ
                    Dineen
                    Hurley
                    Jones
                    id expect a few players to be released from Ireland camp considering French game is the 9th....maybe Killer, Coughlan, and Rog...
                    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                      id expect a few players to be released from Ireland camp considering French game is the 9th....maybe Killer, Coughlan, and Rog...
                      I'd expect a few players to get dropped.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                        id expect a few players to be released from Ireland camp considering French game is the 9th....maybe Killer, Coughlan, and Rog...
                        Thats unfair. Cruel and unusual punishment.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by The Spoofer View Post
                          Thats unfair. Cruel and unusual punishment.
                          He might be playing like a drain....but he's our drain....anyway it looks like him and plug will be retiring in summer.....
                          "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

                          Comment


                            #14
                            After yesterday, which was one of the worst days in Munster Rugby history ( ROG's performance and the team rolling over and getting their tummy tickled by Treviso II's), I would hope that the team will get a radical shake up.
                            I pity anyone in the 23 yesterday whom have their contract up for renewal in the summer....you let the jersey down yesterday lads, and made Munster the laughing stock of the Rabodirect Pro 12.
                            Only for Ireland's bottling of the Scotland match, we would be on every back page in the country.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                              After yesterday, which was one of the worst days in Munster Rugby history ( ROG's performance and the team rolling over and getting their tummy tickled by Treviso II's), I would hope that the team will get a radical shake up.
                              I pity anyone in the 23 yesterday whom have their contract up for renewal in the summer....you let the jersey down yesterday lads, and made Munster the laughing stock of the Rabodirect Pro 12.
                              Only for Ireland's bottling of the Scotland match, we would be on every back page in the country.
                              No argument with that and good to see that for the first time that Penney has come out and called the players "soft". Pride in the jersey, new regime etc etc getting v tired of listening to this kinda stuff when performances are poor to say the least. As Stringer for some reason is no longer required it’s time for Duncan Williams to get a well-deserved and extended break from the side. I would like to see Cathal Sheridan get a run to see if he can offer something different like an average to decent performance by a scrum half. Whatever about Munster’s slim to outside chances of making the top 4 they owe this Ospreys outfit a defeat and God knows the Munster fans are due a semi decent display.
                              \"There\'s only 1 Dougie Howlett, only 1 Dougie Howlett, drinking in bars, dancing on cars, walking in a Dougie wonderland!!!\"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X