Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John ‘The Bull’ Hayes is honoured by UK Government

http://www.limerickleader.ie/lifesty...ment-1-4766268

Janey mac, that reporter got more quotes outta him in one interview than his entire career!

Well done The Bull! Another field for the great man!
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Nice to get a new jacket just as calving season kicks off.
      It gets cold in the middle of the night in and out to a shed waiting for a cow to calf.

Comment

'Tis your jacket Bull.

Great for JH, well deserved recognition
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Nice recognition.....well deserved.
          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

A "Lions legend"? For what?
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

...because he just is

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                The first Ligind to make the Lions?
                Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

That's the Leader writing sh1te articles again. They give out these awards every year, they just picked ex Lions this year cause its a Lions year. It's apparently been going on since 2003 and Jason Leonard, David Campese and Phillipe Sella were the first winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                    That's the Leader writing sh1te articles again. They give out these awards every year, they just picked ex Lions this year cause its a Lions year. It's apparently been going on since 2003 and Jason Leonard, David Campese and Phillipe Sella were the first winners.
                    All useless?
                    Hello friends in Brussels. Baldy here

Comment

The man deserves all the gongs he collects. He anchored our scrum for a full generation. Hope we don't need him on Sunday. And nice to see he's as highly thought of over there.

Comment

G'Man John. Fair play. Not sure I would agree with the last sentence however
                        I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

'Bull' pays €5,500 to snap up 'Tubridy' the calf

13 February 2013

RYAN 'the Calf' Tubridy crossed horns with John 'the Bull' Hayes and the clear winner was an Irish cancer charity.

The 'Late Late Show' host auctioned off a pedigree calf, named 'Tubridy' in his honour, at Dungarvan Mart in Co Waterford as a special fundraiser for Youghal Cancer Support Centre.
                          The winning bid of a whopping €5,500 was tabled on behalf of former Munster and Ireland rugby star John Hayes (39), who is involved in a new Irish restaurant venture.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-29093721.html
                          Last edited by cornerboy; 26th-February-2013, 07:17.
                          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

SFAIK, he is the only person to go on two tours, with a test in each, and never lose a game.
                            Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

the bull on off the ball. http://www.offtheball.com/Rugby/bruff-otb-hrc-roadshow-

Comment

Working...
                              X