BJ Botha to sign for Toulon ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BJ Botha to sign for Toulon ?

2-year deal according to the french newspaper L'Equipe today. He will sign in the coming days. Toulon have also signed Castrogiovanni from Leicester and Carl Hayman is staying for two more years.

Wouldn't be overly surprised to see him leave but to Toulon? Especially with Hayman and Castro there...
    \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
    Dalai Lama

Comment

Oh, that's interesting?
      Con Artist

Comment

If it is true then thanks for all your efforts BJB, you will leave Munster a stronger team than when you arrived and a lot of that is down to having a scrum that is a weapon. Enjoy the sunshine of the Cote D'Azur, it would be great to see you back in Limerick/ Cork one day as the scrum coach. Right now lets get on with getting first team gametime into Ryan and Cotter as well as Archer (and lets see if Furlong fancies a change of scenery!?!)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	atheistcat2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	2475919
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jauzy19 View Post
            2-year deal according to the french newspaper L'Equipe today. He will sign in the coming days. Toulon have also signed Castrogiovanni from Leicester and Carl Hayman is staying for two more years.
            Link? Nothing on the L'Equipe website.
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]5119[/ATTACH]
              He is dead to you??

Comment

Originally posted by Rumour View Post
                He is dead to you??
                Maybe it's a red herring?
                Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

I was tring to express my emotion as the surprise/confusion/anguish displayed by the feline.....

clearly non too successful....
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                    Link? Nothing on the L'Equipe website.
                    I have been looking for a bit,i can't see either.

Comment

Been in very strong form this season, would only accept his departure if he was replaced by an NIQ on his level.

Comment

http://www.parcequetoulon.com/actual...ns-au-rct.html

Found this.

Comment

Anyone else smell that..........?

Comment

It's in the paper. Don't have the time to scan the article.

Comment

If it is true then best of luck to him he has been a great servant. I just hope we dont have another Borlase type fiasco to replace him.

If there isnt a replacemtn then Archer to start every ML game from here on. Its his time now.

Comment

Working...
                              X