The Gwan Ian Keatley thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gwan Ian Keatley thread

Well Ian you're in the driving seat now. You've shown glimpses of what you can do. A Heineken Cup Start for Munster in Thomond Park. So go out and seize the day lad. Make the 10 slot your own. And no dodgey missed tackles okay!

GWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAN IAN KEATLEY

Click image for larger version

Name:	Keats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	2497446
    Last edited by Valencia; 17-January-2013, 15:54.
    Con Artist

No pressure Ian :)
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

what 's this all about? has rog been nailed by the commish?

Comment

Yep 1 week ban
        Con Artist

Comment

As long as ROG isn't on the side of the pitch smiling at him. ROG has priors for smiling at people.
          I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

You da man Keats, and the province is behind you.

G'Wan Iano
            To Infinity, Marseille & Beyond...via the winding Brive, Toulousse, Murrayfield, Stade de France, Vicarage Road, da Stooap, Montpellier, Sale route...it'll all be worth it one of these days.

Der is an isle

Comment

Make it your own. And make Ollie Berkley your bitch.

Comment

As far as I remember, Keatley only has one HEC start to date (possibly two - can't think of any other one apart from vs Embra at the start of the season), so this is quite a big game for him. Wish him every success, hope he shows Penney and everyone else the best of what he can do. If he puts his faith in his ability, the rest will follow.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  As far as I remember, Keatley only has one HEC start to date (possibly two - can't think of any other one apart from vs Embra at the start of the season), so this is quite a big game for him. Wish him every success, hope he shows Penney and everyone else the best of what he can do. If he puts his faith in his ability, the rest will follow.
                  He started the Racing game at 15 as well if i remember right. Still a big game from him though.

Comment

I predict Keatley will win MOTM on Sunday and then establish himself as first choice for the rest of this season and beyond.

A top, top player. A 10 who can do it all - tackle, pass, kick and get the backs going.

Comment

When was the last time a Munster team started a HC game with a Native born at number 10? This is a nerdy rather than a racist query.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                        When was the last time a Munster team started a HC game with a Native born at number 10? This is a nerdy rather than a racist query.
                        Keatley is from Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by ackbar View Post
                          Keatley is from Dublin.
                          Yes, he's the latest in a long line of non-native-born Outhalves. My question is how long?

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                            Yes, he's the latest in a long line of non-native-born Outhalves. My question is how long?
                            Barry Everitt at a guess????

Comment

Did Jeremy Staunton start a few H Cup games at 10?

Did Killian Keane ever get a start at o/h too?

Comment

Working...
                              X