Will we qualify for the HEC 1/4 finals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple enough question, do you think Munster can make it to the 1/4s or not?

Personally I cant see it happening, but the results of the who should start at 10 poll were interesting, lets see what the consensus is before results start rolling in.
    Yes, damn you, yes we will!
    45.36%
    Not this year.
    54.64%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Cowboy; 9th-January-2013, 20:46.
    I am the million man.

Of the Amlin? Yes.

Of the HEC. No.
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
      Of the Amlin? Yes.

Of the HEC. No.
      Abstained from voting?
      I am the million man.

Comment

Yes more in hope than expectation,munster have been in this position a lot of times and done the business,the problem is that munster seems far superior to this munster.
        But i live in hope.GWAN
        clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
          Of the Amlin? Yes.

Of the HEC. No.
          HEC or nothing for me, if we finish second in the group, which I think we will, I think we will qualify for the HEC.

Comment

It wont be pretty but... Yes we will make the 1/4s (again more in hope than belief) The Basket case we have become demands so.
            Its life, if your not doing it wrong your not doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Abstained from voting?

I've no dog in this fight. I want the strongest 8 teams in Europe to be in the HEC QFs, but with Ospreys, Leicester and Toulouse in the same pool, it just ain't going to happen.
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

No, not the way we are presently playing
                Con Artist

Comment

Yes, by the skin of our teeth.

Comment

Even if we beat Embra, the BP win is less than likely. Can we beat Racing at all? At this stage, I have grave doubts. This is the first time in my life that I ever thought we wouldn't make the quarters when there are still two pool games left.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I think we will win both games but not get BPs. Think Racing will fold against Sarries, as they switch focus to the T14.
                      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Alot depends on Racing/Saracens result. If Saracens lose and don't pick up the bonus it will be a straight shootout between us and Racing in the final game to top the group. If Saracens win, then Racing will probably throw in the towel for the final game and we should be good enough for the best runner-up spot. Either way, win the remaining games and we should qualify.

Comment

Yes, but we'll probably scrape unconvincingly over the line.
                          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Re: Will we qualify for the HEC 1/4 finals?

I think we can win our last 2 matches,not sure about getting bonus points though.

Comment

Im trying to be an optimist ... the unexpected happens sometimes like the Miracle Match or even Connacht beating Quins last year. Unfortunately Racing may be on a roll - they were the first team to win in Toulon at the weekend
                              http://planetrugby.com/story/0,25883...384047,00.html - hopefully its tired them out!!
                              A BP win in Edinburgh should be possible if they can get their spirit back ...

Comment

Working...
                              X