Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conspiracy Theories and Wild Speculation

I'll get started.

Here's number one: now I maybe quite daft in the head, but unfortunately I can't take credit for this one:

Apparently ROG was aware of the arrival of Keatley when he signed his last contract and he forced Munster to put in a minimum game provision. That is 'if he is fit he plays' specifically in the big Bulmers' league games and the HC.

Given ROG's voice and influence on the team over the years I wonder is it mad enough to have an element of truth?
    I am Flsghujslkuo, and I approved this message.

Originally posted by flsghujslkuo View Post
    I'll get started.

Here's number one: now I maybe quite daft in the head, but unfortunately I can't take credit for this one:

Apparently ROG was aware of the arrival of Keatley when he signed his last contract and he forced Munster to put in a minimum game provision. That is 'if he is fit he plays' specifically in the big Bulmers' league games and the HC.

Given ROG's voice and influence on the team over the years I wonder is it mad enough to have an element of truth?

Nope. ROG is on a central contract.

Comment

Conspiracy Theories and Wild Speculation

Apparently all French referees are in the pay of Serge Blanco who still is angry at Munster beating his Biarittz team in 2006, that is why we get such a bum deal from them.

Nigel Owen has an all the beef he can get contract with Bear restaurant, so Leinster always have a free ride with him.

So many others...

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
        Apparently all French referees are in the pay of Serge Blanco who still is angry at Munster beating his Biarittz team in 2006, that is why we get such a bum deal from them.
        Is that why there was a 'Serge Blanco' Clothing shop opened in Cork? Trying to infiltrate us from the inside..
        Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

Comment

Stander didn't really injure his hand or was still fit enough to play but Munster didn't realise how good he was until it was too late to add him to the HEC squad for the pool stages. The injury is just a smokescreen to hide the mistake.
          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic View Post
            Stander didn't really injure his hand or was still fit enough to play but Munster didn't realise how good he was until it was too late to add him to the HEC squad for the pool stages. The injury is just a smokescreen to hide the mistake.

Yep, and the fracture shown on the XRay he posted was not a fracture just a line drawn in the A&E.. and would you believe, it couldn't have happened on his fourth finger because he doesn't have one, he actually has 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
              Yep, and the fracture shown on the XRay he posted was not a fracture just a line drawn in the A&E.. and would you believe, it couldn't have happened on his fourth finger because he doesn't have one, he actually has 3.
              So he's a cartoon character in The Simpsons? They only have 3 fingers and a thumb. or is he missing his thumb too?
              "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod View Post
                So he's a cartoon character in The Simpsons? They only have 3 fingers and a thumb. or is he missing his thumb too?
                Must be Varley's X-Ray - would explain his throwing.
                "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Save Tokula does exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellethebod View Post

Here he is after training yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CJ.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	2471686

Comment

Originally posted by Dumptruck View Post
                      it's not CJ it's actually Homer J
                      \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

McGahan refused the extension because he was promised advancement towards an Irish national role and there was a pin stuck in that balloon when he brought it up outside the locality. He then began shopping around for a new, national role after feeling betrayed by Munster.
                        I know something that will blow your minds. I can't tell you and I can't tell you why I can't tell you. You'll know soon and then I'll be confirmed right.

Comment

I believe in Santa and don't try to convince me otherwise. I have the proof.
                          If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by NiallGK View Post
                            I believe in Santa and don't try to convince me otherwise. I have the proof.
                            I am Santa. I have the receipts.

Comment

Conspiracy Theories! Wild Speculation! Wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Wizened Rugby-Betting tin-foil-hat bearers
                              dropkickrugby.com/forum

Comment

Working...
                              X