No announcement yet.

Munster v Ulster - Dec 29th 17.30 Team named #132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we sub POM at around 60mins he should have enough time to get the train to the RDS and come out of a few rucks up there with a tick head and a few players by the throat for the ladyeez game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
      If we sub POM at around 60mins he should have enough time to get the train to the RDS and come out of a few rucks up there with a tick head and a few players by the throat for the ladyeez game.
      I just saw him scuffling with the manager of Douglas Tesco. He somehow managed to have three security guards by the collar. He is a world class scuffler.
      To The Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Unpublishable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
        And I don't expect them to, but if we have ambitions of even getting a Top 4 spot, then we need to put that Ulster side to the sword and get a TBP.
        We don't expect them to lie down and take a beating.

We want them to stand up and take a beating. SO much more satisfying that way.
        Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outlaw View Post
          For me as a league the Rabo is going nowhere.
          Tend to agree with you. As do quite a few fans who no longer clamour for tickets.

European Super League here we come.

Evenshoeally (as in; in my lifetime; I'm not holding my breath).

Trick is; will be inside the tent pissing out, or outside, pissing in?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
            Black, pushing for 1st choice
            Herring, equal to Best in the tight, more to add in the loose.
            Macklin, untested can't be worse than Archer though.
            Stevenson, pushing 1st choice
            McComb, the most improved guy this season
            Diack, has rediscovered his fire many fans motm against Leinster
            McComish, improved under Anscombe but I'm yet to be convinced
            Wilson, best 8 in Ireland

WeePee, if he holds his excitement together we all know what he's capable of
            NOC, not the best but currently playing better than I've seen before.

Gilroy, he likes Thomond
            Marshall, our best 12 in my opinion
            Allen, bags of potential and fights like a lion
            Cochrane, would be more involved if he wasn't behind 3 of the best wingers in Ireland at present
            D'Arcy, exciting attacking fullback who's bags of experience and has never let us down.

I'm looking forward to it, we've humped you in Limerick with worse lineups.
            That's it, I've changed my prediction. Ulster by 7000 points.

Should Munster even bother showing up tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by joeriddick View Post
              I just saw him scuffling with the manager of Douglas Tesco. He somehow managed to have three security guards by the collar. He is a world class scuffler.
              Ryan was given the night off to stand gurning,in the rain in full tog-out outside Luke Fitz's house so he knows whats waiting for him when he gets back.

Comment

Norweigan weather giving dry weather and moderate breeze to morrow evening

Comment

Originally posted by Big-al View Post
                  This Ulster team will surprise a few Munher fans. They certainly won't lie down and take a beating.
                  TBH Big Al, i'd hope they don't, if Ulster seriously want to be taken seriously as challengers this year they need to front up, be that their 1st, 2nd or 3rd team. However, somehow i feel this is not going to be the case. Anscombe may have just unwittingly put the kybosh on Ulster's season by this selection.

Comment

What a hoot today!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMcGahan View Post
                      The Nthern Irish have been called a lot of things. City slickers is definitely not one of them.

The nearest they get to slick is if a tanker full of laundered diesel spills its load.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
                        TBH Big Al, i'd hope they don't, if Ulster seriously want to be taken seriously as challengers this year they need to front up, be that their 1st, 2nd or 3rd team. However, somehow i feel this is not going to be the case. Anscombe may have just unwittingly put the kybosh on Ulster's season by this selection.
                        You are a bit above your station if you believe an Ulster B team getting beaten in Thomond Park is gonna some how scuttle our season. The cockyness is hilarious. You boys aren't as big, tough or important as you were 3yrs ago.
                        Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
                        http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
                          Ryan was given the night off to stand gurning,in the rain in full tog-out outside Luke Fitz's house so he knows whats waiting for him when he gets back.
                          He must destroy you.

Comment

Are ye all on the sherry all afternoon or what? This thread is gone batshyt crazy, at the end of the day Ulster, no less than ourselves are planning for a series of bigger and more important games that are arriving next month. They've cut their cloth to suit the fixtures and thats entirely understandable.

I look forward to watching the Munster team on a christmas weekend, I think Thomond will be in festive and happy mood, for those coming down from the other end I wish them a great time amongst us.

Whatever the compositions of the two 15's, interpros are always full blooded and enjoyable events.

Looking forward to it
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Do you think it's time the IRFU just bit the bullet and went right ahead and made Ulster B the 5th province?

They could divide it into the Belfast Boks and the Crossmaglen City Slickers. There's just too much talent there for one province to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
                                In fairness Ulster have bigger fish to fry in January and a trip to Ireland's 3rd province isn't high on Anscombe's agenda.

As has been stated already, that team isn't as weak as you'd like to think.
                                Irelands 3rd province I don't know how many times I heard that before Ireland's most overrated province got their asses handed to them on a plate at Twickers in May. One of the few times in my life I actively cheered on Leinster. Will be very interesting to see if Ireland's most overrated province ever actually win anything again, when was the last time they won something I really can't remember.

looking forward to this match regardless of who the hell is playing for Ireland's most overrated province I hope we mash them into Thomond Park may need some fertiliser
                                I am one of the 5 clowns woo hoo

Comment

Working...
                                X