Kieran Lewis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kieran Lewis

What exactly are we getting here? The Leinster boys seem to rate him, but anytime I've seen him (which hasn't been often) he has failed to impress me. He didn't look anything special the other day for Leinster against Connacht.
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

A good player, that hasnt impressed much this year. He did very well with a run in the side last year when BOD was out. His form has been very similar to MOD's in the last 2 years or so.

Comment

I recall him playing well 2 or 3 years ago. Should and probably would have moved back then if it wasnt for BOD's french flirtations.
      My computer thinks I'm gay
      What's the difference anyway
      When all the people do all day
      Is stare into a phone

Comment

The poor lad needs a few games to settle into that side. Plus there's fair pressure in terms of whose boots he is filling.

Reckon he's a good signing by us, and Paul Warwick looks like a gem of a player too.

Comment

Would Deccie play Warwick at 12? Trev's returning to RSA.
          So next year we could be looking at a back line of

Strings
          ROG
          Warwick
          Lewis
          Murphy
          Carney
          Cullen

Obviously, once Cullen scores the winning trys in the HEC Final he'll get a taste for regular rugby with Munster [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

I'm presuming Warwick will be in at 12, who'll play there otherwise?

Mafi has been at OC and wing and looked better at both than he did at IC.
            Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
            Munster: Early Season
            Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
            Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
            Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Isnt this Cullens last season on his current contract or am i wrong?
              \"If you can dream it, you can do it\".
              \"To the cowardly and unfaithful, nothing is possible\"

Comment

That's correct his contact finishes at the end of this season.
                Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Jollygreengiant
                  Isnt this Cullens last season on his current contract or am i wrong?
                  As rathbaner says....once Cullen scores the winning trys in the HEC Final he'll get a taste for regular rugby with Munster!!...[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

G'wan CC........
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I looked at the Leinster / Connaught game on the box and was highly impressed with Paul Warwicks showing. I felt he deserved MOM. He will be of huge benifit to Munster.

Comment

I thought Warwick looked very handy the other day. Lewis didn't get into the game a lot but he didn't really do a lot wrong either to be fair. He doesn't really get enough game time, if he plays regularly for Munster I'd say he'll be in much better form. I'm pretty sad (for lack of a better word) to see him go.

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                        That's correct his contact finishes at the end of this season.

thank chr!st

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                          What exactly are we getting here? The Leinster boys seem to rate him, but anytime I've seen him (which hasn't been often) he has failed to impress me. He didn't look anything special the other day for Leinster against Connacht.

I always felt he was a bit over rated by Leinster fans myself. Watching him this year it looks like it's more than a bit.

Cant say I'm overly excited by the signing but hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

Comment

I'd be of the same opinion as Boxcari, not too keen on Lewis (particularly after his performance against Connacht), much more enthusiastic about Warwick, but hope he proves us all wrong...the more decent backs, the merrier!
                            Chickens don\'t CLAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner
                              Would Deccie play Warwick at 12? Trev's returning to RSA.
                              So next year we could be looking at a back line of

Strings
                              ROG
                              Warwick
                              Lewis
                              Murphy
                              Carney
                              Cullen

Obviously, once Cullen scores the winning trys in the HEC Final he'll get a taste for regular rugby with Munster [img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

sure payne will be fot by then,so cullen wont be on the team,in fact theres a possibility he wont be on the panel,should everyone be available
                              g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
                              -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
                              -thomas sowell

Comment

Working...
                              X