Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Munsterrugby.ie so poor at updating it's site news???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have noticed this for awhile now and finally thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone else finds it frustrating that Munster Rugby official site takes days to upload news or photos etc.

As a comparison I just checked the other 3 province's websites and all carry news of the weekend's Heineken cup exploits.....are our news / webmaster guy's still recovering from hangovers or what???

For one of the top teams in Europe, surely we can provide better window dressing .....after all this is probably the first place the vast majority of would be fans will come to look...

maybe it's just me
    ‘It belongs to the heart, not the head. Something to be embraced, or spurned - there can be no middle ground. There are those who stare blank-faced when I talk of rugby but others instantly understand my breathless enthusiasm and stomach-churning anxiety. We are the lucky ones’. Richard Harris

I think it's hugely improved, actually, bar the odd piece of Op Ed. TOL's departure announcement remains a disgrace, but on the whole it's light years ahead of where it was.
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Agreed, very much improved.

And to be fair it's not a news website, it's a corporate site though obviously one with fans. Up to date news on stuff that is already widely reported - like HEC match reports - is hardly worth the effort. I'd only go there to get the "official" view on things, and updates on injuries, matchday squads and so on.
      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Site has improved immeasurably, they've finally upped their game in terms of providing videos - interviews, featurettes etc.
        Marty in the Morning

Comment

Yup a lot of nice features on that site now.
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Ask PG - he has an answer for everything.

Comment

I think it's all a ruse to encourage silly conspiracy theories on here.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

I think they have made huge improvements this season.

Comment

Yeah I agree Taz
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                    I think it's hugely improved, actually, bar the odd piece of Op Ed. TOL's departure announcement remains a disgrace, but on the whole it's light years ahead of where it was.
                    Absolutely, it's just that they've come a position that was almost supporters are the lowest form of life, tell them nothing so they're going to take a long, long time to be up to where others are now.
                    \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Working...
                    X