• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know your Ref signals?

http://refquiz.drop22.net/

warning does not have Nigel Owens made up signals
    The Source for this post is The Internet

You can download the IRB laws app which has a directory of refs signals, there is still one for foot up which is something you never see these days even after the ball has been channeled into the second rows feet.

Comment

Re: Know your Ref signals?

Nor Romain Poite made up rules.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Know your Ref signals?

The only signal Poite knows is to extend his right arm, extend his middle finger, and point in the direction of the Thomond Park crowd.

Comment

Thanks for that, will revisit it again. Got a few wrong that I should have got right (offside at lineout instead of offside at scrum/ruck/maul), but was a bit peeved at getting "barging at a lineout" wrong when I put "pushing at a lineout"! Noticed it took me a bit longer for a few of them when I wasn't seeing them in the context of a game.
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
            Thanks for that, will revisit it again. Got a few wrong that I should have got right (offside at lineout instead of offside at scrum/ruck/maul), but was a bit peeved at getting "barging at a lineout" wrong when I put "pushing at a lineout"! Noticed it took me a bit longer for a few of them when I wasn't seeing them in the context of a game.
            Yeah, yeah

Post your scores on the doors
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

13!! Hurray for the uninformed
              "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
                Yeah, yeah

Post your scores on the doors
                Yet to complete it - video crashed while I still had about 25 to go, had maybe 18 or 19 right up to then. But I'll try again, just for you hun ...

EDIT - has crashed again with 23 left, I ain't doing it a third time!
                (eh, plus I got a couple wrong this time that I got right before ....
                )
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Was suprised by how many I didn't know and how many I had to guess
                  26 out of 49 right.
                  Con Artist

Comment

43 - but some of them are very odd out of context and trying to remember the correct phrase, took several goes to get the option for a couple of them
                    \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

24 right, a lot of tough ones there.

Comment

Well done Romain, sorry Evil Omer.

Comment

I knew most of them, but got the phrasing wrong in most
                          The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                            I knew most of them, but got the phrasing wrong in most
                            Yeah, apparently fisting wasn't the right answer for one of them!!
                            "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Guilfoyle View Post
                              Well done Romain, sorry Evil Omer.
                              I had similar to Bosco but managed to find words that brought up the options, doesn't mean I know when to use them
                              \"A million monkeys with a million crayons would be hard-pressed in a million years to create anything as cretinous as Battlefield Earth.\"

Comment

Working...
                              X