C J out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C J out

Michael Corcoran‏@MichaelC_RTE Big blow for @Munsterrugby @CJStander out with broken bone in his hand, will miss crucial back to back games v Saracens #rterugby #ercrugby

Ah FFS bollix bollix bollix
    Con Artist

Comment

haha i read the thread title as "CJ out" in the context of "Deccie out", "McGahan out" threads, thought to myself that it didn't take long!

What an absolute pisser about his injury though.

Comment

Fit to cry right now. Real backs to wall stuff Jayus and tommy as well.
        Anything seems possible now; economic stability, world peace, Conor O’Shea completing a sentence without being interrupted, even the permanent cessation of The X Factor feels within reach.
        RISTEARD COOPER The Irish Times - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comment

TOD and CJ were competing for the one spot imo with POM and Cawlan definite starters, Dougall comes in I assume or is he also injured?
          My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Dougall is injured I think. Niall Ronan played in the Scarlets game.

Comment

CJ trained (fully) today. Yet again don't believe everything you read on twitter.
              Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
              Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                CJ trained (fully) today. Yet again don't believe everything you read on twitter.
                Or even on the Munster Rugby site!

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/11217.php
                New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

No Stander until KO rounds so? Must have been the plan all along with Coughlan never registered?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                    Or even on the Munster Rugby site!

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/11217.php
                    Fair enough so.

Comment

Originally posted by John Cooper Clarke View Post
                      Strange comment.

Comment

Rugby: Munster coach Rob Penney faces something of a backrow crisis ahead of Saturday's Heineken Cup clash with Saracens at Thomond Park (6.0) following the news that South African born flanker CJ Stander suffered a fractured hand against the Glasgow Warriors last weekend and will be out until January.
                        It’s a huge blow for the Irish province as the 22 year old had made a stunning impact on his home debut, scoring two tries. He underwent a scan on a damaged hand and has been ruled out until New Year.
                        Penney is already without a trio of flankers in Niall Ronan, Sean Dougall and Tommy O’Donnell, all of whom are injured and won’t be available for the Saracens match. As a result of his injury Stander has not been registered for the European Cup at this juncture. Number eight James Coughlan has and has been included in the province’s official squad for the tournament with centre Ivan Dineen deregistered.

The Munster coach may now turn to Paddy Butler and Dave O'Callaghan in terms of his backrow options

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                          Strange comment.
                          Not really Taz. An awful lot of crap is posted on Twitter by some seriously sad "look at me" type people.

I rarely visit the site as a result.

Comment

Ah well, sport is tough. They will just have to get on with it and I am sure whoever comes in will give it their all.

Comment

Look to me like they made a mistake with their initial squad....

Comment

Working...
                              X