french refs for december

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

french refs for december

Romain Poite will have charge of Munster's Round 3 Thomond Park Stadium Heineken Cup clash with Saracens on December 8th while his compatriot Pascal Gauzere will be the man in the middle eight days later for the return game in London

Good old clogs!
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

doomed were doomed

Comment

Poite!!!!

Comment

Last night I was justed disappointed with a poor performance. Now I am seriously depressed. Why do we get Poite all the time. He is a joke at this stage.
          Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

french refs for december

Oh FFS.
            Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

let us think It could be worse, it could be barnes or the muppet from last night

Comment

Last night's guy was so bad i'd nearly welcome Jones back!!

Comment

Originally posted by clogs View Post
                  let us think It could be worse, it could be barnes or the muppet from last night
                  Barnes dalliances with fairness and objectivity, not all the time, mind. He's better than Poite by some margin
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Look, lads, they were going to shaft us again, and we knew it. We had Poite for three out of seven games last year, after all. So, fup 'em. Let's put it beyond the reach of that weasel, then put in a formal complaint on his dicking around.
                    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                      Look, lads, they were going to shaft us again, and we knew it. We had Poite for three out of seven games last year, after all. So, fup 'em. Let's put it beyond the reach of that weasel, then put in a formal complaint on his dicking around.
                      3 from 7....that in HCup ? High ratio for one ref. If so...we won 2 from 3 he reffed?
                      "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDameRFC View Post
                        3 from 7....that in HCup ? High ratio for one ref. If so...we won 2 from 3 he reffed?
                        3 from 5, he was ineligible for the games against Castres.

Comment

Advantage Sarries.

Comment

Originally posted by shk7619 View Post
                            3 from 5, he was ineligible for the games against Castres.
                            In other words, 60% of our games for which he was eligible, we got him. That's waaaaay off beam in terms of getting one specific ref in that set of 40 games.
                            Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

The ERC are doing this for the laugh at this stage. That is an automatic 7 or 8 pens from scrums alone to Saracens. Jesus wept!

Comment

Working...
                              X