Munster v Scarlets November 25th, team post 131

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster v Scarlets November 25th, team post 131

Rabo back for us again this Sunday in Cork versus the Scarlets.

Hopefully we will see the first appearance of CJ O'Stander this weekend.#

Great chance for the lads on the fringe of the squad to stake a claim. It will be interesting to see what sort of team we put out for this.Its a great chance to beat Scarlets as they will be missing a lot of their big hitters due to the Internationals.

Ahh the Rabo returns and none too soon, given what has been a none to entertaning international window thus far and Im not waiting for a great pick up against Argentina. This will be a tough one Scarlets are playing well at the moment and we haven't exactly caught fire. Hopefully Stander can give us some more power in our backrow and carrying and for the love of all that is holy, START JJ!!!!

Comment

Hopefully everyone not involved in the first 23 against the Argies will be available to us. If that is the case we may only be down O'Callaghan, Ryan, O'Mahony, Murray, O'Gara, Earls and Zebo
      \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Given that much of the A team will be running out in this one, the Leinster game will have been of a huge asset.

Comment

Really looking forward to this one. A win would see us in a healthy position in the table, and will give the 'A' players who have been doing so well a good run out. Nice to welcome the Rabo back to Cork aswell - the clubhouses have decently priced pints. Hope the bloody weather isn't like it was recently though. I my break out the hip-flask.
          GWAAAN MUNSTER
          Céard a ceapfá, Jerry?

Paul O'Connell can get toothpaste out of an onion. Fact.

Comment

Think they should have retired the 7 jersey after Wally's injury. It seems like it's cursed. At one point last year, all 3 of the open-sides in the squad were injured. Now that the squad has been strengthened in that area, all 4 of them are injured.

Comment

Munster v Scarlets November 25th.

Could be DOCII, Stander and Butler starting if TOD doesn't recover. Exciting backrow all the same!

Comment

BJ, Sherry, Killer, Holland, Nagle, Dave O Call, Butler, Stander, Williams, Keatley, O'Dea, JJ, Casey, Howlett, Jones

Wian, Varls, Ryan, Foley, O'Donnell/Ronan/Coughlan, Stringer, Deasy and Dineen / Downey

Comment

Munster v Scarlets November 25th.

I'd have the same side out Bitter other than the bench where I reckon we'll see Barnes and Hurley. JJ to cover 10.
                  Shane Buckley could make the bench if TOD doesn't recover.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon View Post
                    BJ, Sherry, Killer, Holland, Nagle, Dave O Call, Butler, Stander, Williams, Keatley, O'Dea, JJ, Casey, Howlett, Jones

Wian, Varls, Ryan, Foley, O'Donnell/Ronan/Coughlan, Stringer, Deasy and Dineen / Downey
                    I'd like to see that side!!
                    Could be Wian or AN Other over Kilcoyne if he is retained for the Argentina game.

Comment

Would fancy that selection to get the job done. I would be interested in seeing one half of each of JJ and Downey(if he is fit) to compare and contrast.
                      Definition of Insanity. Playing the same game plan over and over again expecting a different result.

Comment

Wont Killer be with the Ireland squad?
                        Life is good

Comment

Surely he can get from Dublin to Cork by 5.15pm on Sunday !?

I forgot he will be kept on more than likely.

Comment

Surely he can get from Dublin to Cork by 5.15pm on Sunday !?

I forgot he will be kept on more than likely.
                            A N Other usually does well when he plays for us though,in fairness to him

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                              A N Other usually does well when he plays for us though,in fairness to him

I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                              X