<T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <DIV></DIV></TD></TR></T></T></TABLE><!- E IIMA ->Stradey Park, Llanelli
    Friday, 30 March
    Kick-off: 1930 BST
    *Live on BBC Radio Wales, Radio Cymru &amp; online <!- S ILIN ->
    <DIV ="arr">Coverage details </DIV><!- E ILIN ->

<!- S SF ->Scarlets director of rugby Phil Davies has given fly-half Stephen Jones until Wednesday to prove his fitness for Friday's Heineken Cup quarter-final.

Wales captain Jones has been out since fracturing a wrist in RBS Six Nations defeat to Italy on 10 March.

"We are monitoring Stephen closely and want to give him as much time as possible to be ready, but we won't risk him if we feel he isn't," said Davies.

Munster will be without Paul O'Connell (thumb) and Shaun Payne (hand). <!- E SF ->

But they have added wing Brian Carney, hooker Denis Fogarty and lock Donnacha Ryan to their European squad.

<!- S I ->
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD width=5></TD>
    <TD ="sibtbgf">
    <DIV ="sihf"><!- E ILIN -></DIV></TD></TR></T></T></TABLE><!- E I ->

Apart from Jones, the Scarlets should be close to full strength, flanker Dafydd Jones expected to have recovered from an ankle problem.

But he may struggle to win a place in a competitive back row, with Alix Popham and captain Simon Easterby expected to return after being rested in last Friday's 35-11 Magners League win over the Dragons.

"We've been building momentum slowly for the last few weeks and I'm delighted with the Dragons result," Davies told BBC Sport Wales.

"There was no eye on the Munster game. We have the utmost respect for the Dragons and knew we had to perform."

Scarlets: tbc

Munster: tbc

Referee: Chris White (England)<!- E BO ->
    </TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>

The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up with the excitement. Friday was fantastic, we're back in business, we're going to Wales this weekend to prove the doubters wrong again, nobody is going to stop us retaining our title this year, don't mind all the rubbish in the weekends papers about Munster and Leinster really fecked and no hopers for the semis, both teams will get through this weekend to come, and you journos out there will be eating your words, again.

Controversial I know, but I am glad the Six Nations is over, it's like some girl flirting with you, but in your heart you know who you really love, and she wears red.

Bring it on.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

MHUMAN ABU

MHUMAN ABU

Comment

Great to be back to the real rugby Harry. [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Who are Mhuman? [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

that's right Sewa [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] Glad to see the back of the Indo's Person of the Month for March [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

It's a cold Friday night in Wales, the rain is drizzling down, we're down at half time, the Scarlets are in good cheer buying us pints talking about the semi they are going to, 10 minutes to go Strings flips it out to ROG in 0.007 seconds, he flings the long pass over 2 heads to Carney, Carney runs, and runs and runs, stopped with 10 yards to go, offloads to Cullen, and he's in.......the odyssey continues.....to the brave and faithful NOTHING is impossible. Some of the players who missed out last year have their parts to play.

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Atmosphere starting to brew up nicely here![img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Mhuman may, in fact, be Mumhan!

Comment

Scarlets won't know what hit 'em !

First time this season I've go the butterflies about a game !!

C'MON MUNSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Goddam gaa club has fixed training for 8pm on fri night! [img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]

Anyone else in a similar situation? Any advice???

Comment

Goddam gaa club has fixed training for 8pm on fri night! [img]smileys/smiley37.gif[/img]

Anyone else in a similar situation? Any advice???

Comment

Stena Europe won't know what hit it either![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Cards table is nearly sorted....there may be place for one more....

Comment

At the business end of things now. Press are saying that Munster are a spent force and thatScarlets are too good for Munster with their free flowing off loading rugby. Heard that last season just before the semi final. This is were Munster belong this is what Munster wants. That little bit of bitterness is back

G'wan MUNSTER
                            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon
                              Cards table is nearly sorted....there may be place for one more....
                              My snap playing days are over Bitter.

45 or even better 110 I'm up for however! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X