ONLY 2 DAYS!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONLY 2 DAYS!!!

Lads we can do this, we will not give up without a fight. Start flying those flags, wearing that jersey and supporting your team. If friday night proved anyting it prtoved we will not give up without a fight!! MHUMAN ABÚ

any ofyou staying over saturday pm?

Comment

it's like Christmas, isn't it?
      I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I\'d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Comment

<DIV>
        Originally posted by fozzie
        </DIV>
        <DIV></DIV>
        <DIV>It's better than Christmas. For us anyway. You lot will wake up with a lump of coal in your christmas stockings on saturday morning. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</DIV>
        <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
          <DIV>
          Originally posted by fozzie
          </DIV>
          <DIV></DIV>
          <DIV>It's better than Christmas. For us anyway. You lot will wake up with a lump of coal in your christmas stockings on saturday morning. [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]</DIV>

Indeed but I won't know where it came from or why I'm wearing a traffic cone on my head.
          I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I\'d rather dance with the cows until you come home.

Comment

The Bookies seem to have little interest in this match to the point that the big guys are not quoting odds - Paddy Power. Betfair on the exchanges have us as favourites which does not make sense with the game an away one in Wales. So what odds do we give Munster V Llanelli - 2/1, 6/4 or even money ??

Munster to Win the HCUP in 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by munster cat

The Bookies seem to have little interest in this match to the point that the big guys are not quoting odds - Paddy Power. Betfair on the exchanges have us as favourites which does not make sense with the game an away one in Wales. So what odds do we give Munster V Llanelli - 2/1, 6/4 or even money ??

Was just looking at PP, 5/1 not bad odds outright.

They had match betting after the draw was made... if I remember correctly both sides were 5/6.. that will have tobe reassessed with injuries etc... I'd say Munster will be about 4/6 with PP, based on record and Sxarlets' front five...

Comment

Come on Munster!!!!!! only two left lads, we can do this. Stand up and fight and believe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by munster cat

The big bookies never give prices until both teams are confirmed, when they do release i would take the handicap bet of llanelli +4, i'd say you'd get about 6-5,

But if you want to compare odds amongst bookies here's a very good website to do it ..

www.oddschecker.com

Comment

Working...
                  X