Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe.ie Podcast featuring Jerry Flannery, Mal O'Kelly & others on Heineken Cup

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

another good show...

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Can the Mods change the thread title, to "Joe.ie Baz and Andrews House of Rugby Thread"

Comment

this seems like minus craic.....

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/sp...-debate-207888
          There are debates and then there are the most divisive topics in Irish sport being argued by the most opinionated personalties in Irish media.

On November 28, SportsJOE is bringing you The Great Debate. Different sports, different discussion points and you decide the winner.

Across GAA, rugby and more, some of the biggest names in sports media will battle it out to finally settle the most pressing matters.

The topics:
          • Dublin has an unfair advantage
          • The Irish Rugby team are celebrity losers

The personalties putting forward the debate:
          • Joe Brolly v Colm Parkinson
          • Ewan MacKenna v Eddie O'Sullivan

And more to be announced.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
            this seems like minus craic.....

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/sp...-debate-207888
            There are debates and then there are the most divisive topics in Irish sport being argued by the most opinionated personalties in Irish media.

On November 28, SportsJOE is bringing you The Great Debate. Different sports, different discussion points and you decide the winner.

Across GAA, rugby and more, some of the biggest names in sports media will battle it out to finally settle the most pressing matters.

The topics:
            • Dublin has an unfair advantage
            • The Irish Rugby team are celebrity losers

The personalties putting forward the debate:
            • Joe Brolly v Colm Parkinson
            • Ewan MacKenna v Eddie O'Sullivan

And more to be announced.
            Yeah, I would rather have a colonoscopy with sedation rather than listen to the Ewan McKenna v Eddie O'Sullivan one.

Comment

They should give them tasers or attach electrodes to them to make it interesting
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://youtu.be/ETFUdb-uGG0

Comment

Comment

Comment

Listened yesterday, Fla really puts some excellent ideas forward about improving our situation long term
                            I am the million man.

Comment

I'd missed the fact that Leamy is with the Leinster academy.

**** it all anyway.
                              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy View Post
                                I'd missed the fact that Leamy is with the Leinster academy.

**** it all anyway.
                                Yeah himself and Dr Phil go out for pints together every night
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X