Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe.ie Podcast featuring Jerry Flannery, Mal O'Kelly & others on Heineken Cup

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry Flannery on the couch this week...

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I must say Jerry is fascinating to listen to, some rugby brain on him and some very interesting discussion around skill levels etc. Great to see him dispel the myth of acrimony in the camp around his departure too.

Comment

First couple of minutes, the funniest yet....

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Very good episode. Fla is very funny
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

I was disappointed with Pete's interview on Second Captains. He gave away nothing, not really his fault as I'm sure he's been heavily briefed and doesn't want to slip up with the captaincy looming but I was expecting some insights - not worth the listen really.

Comment

Another quality show.... Baz mentions messing around with Munsterfans.com...

Comment

Comment

Good article on Uncle Joe here...

https://www.the42.ie/joe-schmidt-nac...78992-Aug2019/

Comment

Comment

Good show this week.....

Comment

Comment

This is quite good, Justin Marshall comes across very well, the english version of House of Rugby...

Comment

This is hilarious..... this kiwi journalist gets it completely wrong before the NZ Eng semi final..

check the comments underneath....

The Kiwi polishing and england bashing begins at 14 mins....

Comment

Enda Kenny turned up at the latest Joe House of rugby UK podcast... sitting in the front row as they did a live broadcast in an Irish pub in Tokyo...
                              ? what the fyuck?

Comment

Was he marked in as present in Dáil Éireann at the time?
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X