Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe.ie Podcast featuring Jerry Flannery, Mal O'Kelly & others on Heineken Cup

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

A brilliant return for Baz this week... The tattoo story, , the Madigan apology..... oh yea.. willaddissonfeedingducks
        enjoy

Comment

This is hilarious, this week.. Dev Toner, legend... who knew..

Comment

Tommy Bowe and Adam Jones ....

Comment

Comment

Deadly episode again this week.... Game of Thrones, Garces and John Hayes interview...

Comment

Yeah, it has definitely become my favorite rugby podcast.

Comment

Ha - the Bull mentions playing in an Ulster A vs Munster A fixture in Belfast back in 2011 on the way back from injury and a "famous spectator" being at it. I was also at that game, one of maybe five people in the place wearing a Munster jersey who weren't actually on the field of play. Marcus and Quinny were also playing IIRC, and if it was the same fixture I'm thinking of so were Billy Holland and a young Dave Foley, who was so thin at the time that his arms were like pipecleaners!
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Who was the famous spectator, Mr Chip? Your good self?
                      "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Nah, someone even more famous than me - I know, whodathunkit?! Apparently Rory McIlroy called in, more because he's a pal of Darren Cave than because of being as interested in rugby A fixtures as I am. Tbh I wouldn't cross the road to look at anything golf-related so I never even laid eyes on him, but I guess he was handy for distracting the paparazzi and letting me enjoy the game in peace, like.
                        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Comment

Some great stories about Felix Jones' pranks on other players on there.

Comment

Another bonus episode, with lots of chat about this weekends semi final clash....
                              G'wan Munster...

Love listening to John Fogerty, he's a class act.

Comment

Last one of the season here..

Comment

Working...
                                X