Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	2547072Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-11-16 at 09.19.06.png
Views:	60
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	2547073
    I am the million man.

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

It's a good show, more of a fan of the Second Captains Podcast myself, they had Jeff Wilson on yesterday talking about the All-Blacks, insightful stuff about the chances of Schmidt getting the AB job.

Wilson reckoned Ian Foster is Hansen's choice and Hansen won't step down unless he's sure the job goes to Foster.

There football show had a interesting discussion on the finances of IRFU vrs FAI ( yer man Delaney should give it a miss)

Comment

But don’t you know that Delaney could get even more money elsewhere (apparently), so he must be brilliant
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
            But don’t you know that Delaney could get even more money elsewhere (apparently), so he must be brilliant
            Let him go and try. The same for Martin O'Neil who is making 3 times more than Schmidt apparently.

Comment

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

I thought the part where they talk about the hierarchy in the Irish Squad was interesting as Stockdale names the 3 players you would expect him to, Best, POM & Sexton but he also names CJ as one of the top dogs. I don't know why it surprised me that he was a top-dog in the squad but it did.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great start to this weeks episode....

Comment

I don't really remember which of podcasts it was this week but Quinlan was on with O'Gara.
                              Did anybody think it was a bit strange that Quinlan was struggling with the rules regarding a forward pass. Seems weak for a pro-pundit.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

De do dat dare don't dey.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X