Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe.ie Podcast featuring Jerry Flannery, Mal O'Kelly & others on Heineken Cup

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Joe.ie Podcast featuring Jerry Flannery, Mal O'Kelly & others on Heineken Cup

    Well worth a listen. Fla is hilarious!

    http://www.joe.ie/rugby/heineken-cup...cast-0029460-1

    #2
    Really enjoyed that. Particularly liked the way they weren't all PC about stuff. i.e. ''Yeah but Zebre are pure rubbish"

    Comment


      #3
      EDIT: I posted in the wrong thread again...

      Comment


        #4
        Goin put this one on the ipod, could be a keeper!
        "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

        Comment


          #5
          Barry Murphy and Andrew Trimble have a great youtube show. This episode they are chatting to Tommy Bowe.. good fun... great stories being swapped..

           
          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

          Comment


            #6
            the guys are still killing it....
             
            Last edited by i_like_cake; 31st-October-2018, 10:49.
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

            Comment


              #7
              Bit of a Jordan Larmour accented show this week.... Guys, it was against a rubbish Italian team who just wanted to go for some pasta..

               
              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                Bit of a Jordan Larmour accented show this week.... Guys, it was against a rubbish Italian team who just wanted to go for some pasta..
                And I'm sure you'd have said the exact same thing if Sweetnam had scored those tries.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Dougie View Post

                  And I'm sure you'd have said the exact same thing if Sweetnam had scored those tries.
                  The last one was fantastic but a hat trick against a ****e Italian team really doesn’t tell us much.

                  Besides, the last exciting back three player to score a hat trick against Italy was dropped immediately and never seen again, presumably for making Rob look bad.

                  Jordan may have sealed his fate!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

                    The last one was fantastic but a hat trick against a ****e Italian team really doesn’t tell us much.

                    Besides, the last exciting back three player to score a hat trick against Italy was dropped immediately and never seen again, presumably for making Rob look bad.

                    Jordan may have sealed his fate!
                    The last one was a love try to watch..

                    Trimble on the Podcast reckons Rob is still the man. and Larmour isn´t ready for the big boy teams....
                    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Another great episode....
                       
                      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Bonus episode... with Umaga and BOD
                         
                        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post

                          The last one was a love try to watch..

                          Trimble on the Podcast reckons Rob is still the man. and Larmour isn´t ready for the big boy teams....
                          I agree. Kearney's high ball work is very good and though he may not make all the tackles he can get into the right position. Larmour will get there but was hesitant under the high ball and was caught in no mans land a few times last week.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                            Bonus episode... with Umaga and BOD
                            I really enjoyed the BOD/ Umaga podcast. Something about BOD has always left me cold, especially when I heard him commentating, but he came across as a good fella in this

                            Comment


                              #15
                               

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X