Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe.ie Podcast featuring Jerry Flannery, Mal O'Kelly & others on Heineken Cup

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe.ie Podcast featuring Jerry Flannery, Mal O'Kelly & others on Heineken Cup

Well worth a listen. Fla is hilarious!

http://www.joe.ie/rugby/heineken-cup...cast-0029460-1

Really enjoyed that. Particularly liked the way they weren't all PC about stuff. i.e. ''Yeah but Zebre are pure rubbish"

Comment

EDIT: I posted in the wrong thread again...

Comment

Goin put this one on the ipod, could be a keeper!
        "I can't say, I'm the referee, I'm not your coach" - Romain Poite

Comment

Barry Murphy and Andrew Trimble have a great youtube show. This episode they are chatting to Tommy Bowe.. good fun... great stories being swapped..

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

the guys are still killing it....

Last edited by i_like_cake; 31st-October-2018, 10:49.
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Bit of a Jordan Larmour accented show this week.... Guys, it was against a rubbish Italian team who just wanted to go for some pasta..

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                Bit of a Jordan Larmour accented show this week.... Guys, it was against a rubbish Italian team who just wanted to go for some pasta..
                And I'm sure you'd have said the exact same thing if Sweetnam had scored those tries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post

And I'm sure you'd have said the exact same thing if Sweetnam had scored those tries.
                  The last one was fantastic but a hat trick against a ****e Italian team really doesn’t tell us much.

Besides, the last exciting back three player to score a hat trick against Italy was dropped immediately and never seen again, presumably for making Rob look bad.

Jordan may have sealed his fate!

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

The last one was fantastic but a hat trick against a ****e Italian team really doesn’t tell us much.

Besides, the last exciting back three player to score a hat trick against Italy was dropped immediately and never seen again, presumably for making Rob look bad.

Jordan may have sealed his fate!
                    The last one was a love try to watch..

Trimble on the Podcast reckons Rob is still the man. and Larmour isn´t ready for the big boy teams....

Comment

Another great episode....

Comment

Bonus episode... with Umaga and BOD

Comment

The last one was a love try to watch..

Trimble on the Podcast reckons Rob is still the man. and Larmour isn´t ready for the big boy teams....
                          I agree. Kearney's high ball work is very good and though he may not make all the tackles he can get into the right position. Larmour will get there but was hesitant under the high ball and was caught in no mans land a few times last week.

Comment

Bonus episode... with Umaga and BOD
                            I really enjoyed the BOD/ Umaga podcast. Something about BOD has always left me cold, especially when I heard him commentating, but he came across as a good fella in this

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X