Semi Venue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi Venue

What if we get through and play Leic, it would be nice to go to Twickers or possibly Cardiff but how about helping out the FA with their grounds safety testing and take it to Wembley, are there any plans in motion or would it be entirely Leic's call

We'll beat Stade Fran├žais Paris in Stade de France to get to the final.

You heard it here first [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
    <font color=RED>To The Brave And Faithful NOTHING Is Impossible</font>

<font color=GREEN>Spectemur Agendo</font>

Comment

Here we go again ......Lets try and win the qfinal first .Its not going to be a walkover despite last nights performance
      \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Originally posted by munsterbouy
        Here we go again ......Lets try and win the qfinal first .Its not going to be a walkover despite last nights performance

Have to agree with you. ONE STEP AT A TIME LADS AND LASSIES ! [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Yeah, I agree, one step at a time but I have had a feeling all year that we will end up in PARIS.

Comment

Shopping[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

<!-
              var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
              var SymReal;

Sym()
              {
              window.open = SymWinOpen;
              if(SymReal != null)
              SymReal();
              }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
              {
              if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
              SymReal&#079;nLoad();
              window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
              SymReal = window.;
              window. = Sym;
              }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
              window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

if Stade do beat Leicester, and it will be tough, they are missing a few players, the game would be in Parc de Prince, not Stade de France
              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Beating the Scarlets will be tough enough for now.

Comment

Stop talking about Stade or Leicester, fair enough we beat Ulster and played reasonably well, but dont forget that LLanelli won very comfortably lastnight also, so they too will be in high spirits going to Stradey next Friday. Hope to Jebus we beat those Welsh tho, very cocky crowd

Comment

The HEC semi will be a repeat of the one in 2002 when Leicester narrowly beatthe Scarlets in the Notts Forest City Grounds.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">I think Leicester are favourites for the competition@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">I thaught it was the other way round before this thread that we would be playing Biarritz in semi I would much prefer Stade Francais but we won in welford rd already this season why not twice and get pay back for Thomond@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Theres not reason we should lose the quarter@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Llanelli best finish is semi and we are champions end of story[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]@@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">SEMI-FINAL DRAW: @@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Biarritz or Northampton v London Wasps or Leinster @@@@/SPAN><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Leicester Tigers or Stade Francais v Llanelli Scarlets or Munster@@@@/SPAN></font>

If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

Working...
                      X