Backs' Coach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backs' Coach.

Lots of talk of needing a new backs coach to go with the new signings. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I confess I would not have a clue myself. Unless Jo Schmidt has a much more talented brother.

Have edited the title. Hope this can be a thread to discuss the job that is being done, good or bad. Sorry if I caused offence.
    Last edited by the plastic paddy; 24th-February-2012, 16:52.

A little previous don't you think? The existing backs coach is still very much in situ.
    Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
    Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

I believe former All Black winger and all time All Black record try scorer Doug Howlett may be worth a go

Comment

After we trash NH and you want to change the coach.FFS give the guy a break.Why not wait until the end of the season before starting this kind of thread?
        Cowardice lasts longer than Pain

Comment

What about a new backs coach for Ireland? Any names in the frame there?
          Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Mick Galwey is the answer.
            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by inglorious View Post
              After we trash NH and you want to change the coach.FFS give the guy a break.Why not wait until the end of the season before starting this kind of thread?
              I don't want to change the coach. I started the thread because I thought it might be a good idea to discuss the merits of the position, the options etc. I don't start threads because I know the answers.

Comment

The position is not vacant,end of

Comment

Thats one game out of the whole season. In that game the forwards caused most of the damage and created the space for the backs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                    I thought it was agreed that Axel Foley was the answer to everything..?

Comment

Forwards win games.Backs decide by how much.Old saying that makes your point irrelevant.

Comment

I call the role Galwey's about to leave so
                        "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

The only questions with that answer are riddles or libelous.

Comment

The position is not vacant,end of
                            isn't axel the only one of the coaching team beyond the end of this season.
                            \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

I for one would like to see a new backs coach appointed at the end of the season. Our back play has been ineffective and sterile for quite some time now and a fresh approach is needed to shake things up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X