Bowe in a red jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowe in a red jersey?

In the Sunday Times today it was reported that Tommy Bowe is set to leave the Ospreys as his salary (£350,000 per year) is too high for their £3.5 million per year budget. Obviously he could go to any club he wanted, but going to France doesn't seem like a good option with the Lions coming up next year. Leinster don't need another back so it's between Munster and Ulster I think. Munster need him more and have more money to offer him, so in my opinion I think we'll be seeing him here soon. What do you think?
    "Listen, the Indians had loads of passion... but the Cowboys had guns!" "Rugby players have been throwing dwarves around since Snow White!" - George Hook, legend

I think that the price of oil is a serious threat to economic recovery globaly.
    We'll engrave your name in gold, as we did in days of old.
    Roll along lovely Axel, roll along.

Comment

I think he would be worth it and would make a huge contribution.

Comment

Would he not be on a central contract if he came back so the IRFU would pick up the tab?
        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Aussiedub will be on in a minute to sort ye all out. Bowe is going to Leinster. To replace shaggy and that's the long and short of it
          I am the million man.

Comment

I cant see him coming to munster!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Aussiedub will be on in a minute to sort ye all out. Bowe is going to Leinster. To replace shaggy and that's the long and short of it
              If all these alleged signings come to pass - and given 'Dumptruck the Fantasist' hasn't been whittling-on here in his own inimitable fashion about his deep-throat sources, and inside edge, there is a very good chance that they will - then our starting 15 next season could on occasion be as follows:

1. WDP - RSA
              2. Henry - Connacht
              3. BJB - RSA
              4. DRyan
              5. POC
              6. Rhys - Leinster
              7. Ronan - Leinster
              8. Cawlin
              9. Murray
              10. Keats - Leinster
              11. Johne - Leinster
              12. Downey - Leinster
              13. Laulala - NZ
              14. Bowe - Ulster
              15. Felix - Leinster

Now that's certainly not a bad team, but it also happens to contain: 6 Leinstermen, 4 Munstermen, 2 Saffers, 1 Ulsterman, 1 Kiwi and 1 Connachtman...so remind me...who do we support again???

Comment

If he does end up here, it would clearly signify that Howlett isn't getting a new contract. I think Dougie could make a great coach but, I'd have some reservations.

Comment

I passed Bowe a few months back in the city and jokingly (perhaps stupidly) I asked him as he was standing waiting for someone, 'any chance of joining munster (jokingly)...his response: ' ahhh, NO!!! lol
                  On the Munster pack: "Mothers keep their photo on the mantelpiece to stop the kids going too near the fire." - Jim Noilly, BBC TV (1995)

Comment

Of the three provinces in contention we are probably third. We are the furthest from his home and family, we're also slighty behind the Dametrotters in terms of success and attractiveness. He will most likely return to his birth province and it's hard to argue against it
                    I am the million man.

Comment

100% He's going to Ulster

Comment

Don't see what all the fuss is about.
                        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                          Don't see what all the fuss is about.
                          Change the crest and the sponsor and you're done.
                          "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1237542369_1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	2468722
                            Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Tommy will go to clermont auvergne....He will go for the money and the fact that they will win the Heineken cup within two years....

Comment

Working...
                              X