Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Post article - 16th man gets annoying after 16 pints

Which one of ye lightweights got the gawk on to the train tracks? :p

http://irishpost.co.uk/index.php/component/content/article/27-comment-a-analysis/132-16th-man-gets-annoying-after-16-pints
    -
    Up up!

I nearly got jumped in the toilets of the same train station!!

Comment

GAA fans do bitterness nearly as well as we do.
      It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

In fairness i've often seen grown men pissing in the square in Thurles at 1pm on a sunday!!!

Comment

It's definitely not aimed at me anyway. I was drinking bottles.
          Up up!

Comment

He's gonna have a serious self righteous interference with himself Easter Sunday I'd say
            "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

The sanctimony is strong with this one
              "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Sports Editor:
                Ronan Early
                Tel: 020 8900 4182
                ronan.early@irishpost.co.uk This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
                sport@irishpost.co.uk

All those who feel he is worthy of a responce.
                Is it only a game?
                And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Originally posted by seanp View Post
                  Sports Editor:
                  Ronan Early
                  Tel: 020 8900 4182
                  ronan.early@irishpost.co.uk This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
                  sport@irishpost.co.uk

All those who feel he is worthy of a responce.

If you're going to write a RESPONSE to him, Sean a chara, then it's probably best to run a spell check before you press SEND. I somehow doubt that a poorly spelt response would impress him that much! :p
                  New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

So, the essence of this article is that a sober person finds a large group of drunk people annoying?

This guy is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog View Post
                      If you're going to write a RESPONSE to him, Sean a chara, then it's probably best to run a spell check before you press SEND. I somehow doubt that a poorly spelt response would impress him that much! :p
                      Well OD I just copied and pasted from the Irish Post website.
                      :P
                      Is it only a game?

Comment

Originally posted by seanp View Post
                        Well OD I just copied and pasted from the Irish Post website.
                        :P
                        Including this bit: "All those who feel he is worthy of a responce."
                        New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

He should try and get out more often. I've seen exactly what he writes of, but with most sets of supporters. Is he suggesting that this behavior is exclusively that of the 16th man or does he just pick on Munster because of their high profile, or maybe because he knows something of it having lived in Cork? Perhaps he should do a piece on all Rugby fans and not just engage in lazy journalism in fingering one set of supporters? I can't deny what he says, but lets see his piece on other supporters.
                          Mumha Abu

Comment

To be fair there is merit to what he is saying, there is an element who do only go for the drink and the session and have little or no interest in the game. When I watching a game I wouldnt even eat a sandwich as it'd cause me to take my eyes off the game, how many lads do you see streaming to the bar and of course the toilets.

Of course the truth hurts at times and the fact that not each and every one of us isnt the bestest fan in the world is neither surprising nor a reason to tar a whole province with the same brush.
                            "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

True
                              that wasn't a really well thought out responce, I mean response, I think.
                              Is it only a game?

Comment

Working...
                              X