Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post
    highlights still nowhere to be found
    see my link above. click on sport and it's the first of the Heineken Cup links. Part two plays straight away after part 1
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

For those outside of Ireland there is a short section on the Northampton Munster match here: (around 14 mins in)

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=302891

Comment

Originally posted by friendofthedevil View Post
        i can't find it on the tg4 site at all. can you access the highlights on their website from outside ireland?
        You normally can't.

Comment

Anyone know where "across the tasman" is gone. usually good for a copy of Hcup games,

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
            You normally can't.
            It worked for me in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by red exile View Post
              For those outside of Ireland there is a short section on the Northampton Munster match here: (around 14 mins in)

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=302891
              says i cant access it from current location(canada). thanks all the same though.
              I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

so during the world cup every game ahd entire match stream on demand or highlights within 24hrs of the game ending. its now been 3 days and still not a sign of anything for non eu residents. stupid
                I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

im in canada rathbaner, no access. thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post
                    Anyone know where "across the tasman" is gone. usually good for a copy of Hcup games,
                    i think you have to be invited to join att

Comment

Originally posted by Downsouthdukin View Post
                      i think you have to be invited to join att
                      I have already joined ,Seems this site is gone Maybe the FBI, ?

Comment

Here's the munster trys, sound is slightly out of sync.

Comment

You are a prince among men.
                          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                            see my link above. click on sport and it's the first of the Heineken Cup links. Part two plays straight away after part 1
                            Cheers rathbanner. When im watching this on tg4 player is there any way of saving it to my own laptop?

Comment

Full highlights on the ERC site
                              http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/matchday...media/id/10630

http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/matchday...media/id/10630

Comment

Take a look at Hartleys head popping up there at 20 seconds into the clip, O'Mahony did not get his foot to the ball (what I assumed the penalty try was given for) until 3 seconds later.

He does the same at 2 minutes 10 seconds for the second penalty try.
                                Last edited by <BM>; 26-January-2012, 10:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X