Latest Injury Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
    What about Ronan? Although I am not sure any of us really want to hear.
    Bruised something in his knee I heard. Hopeful for the weekend so fingers crossed

Comment

Looks like we can add 1 more player to the squad. We can take Stringer or Howlett out and add one of Butler/O'Callaghan.

http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/heinekencup/rules/index.php

Adding O'Dea/Scanlon could be an option. We could do with a few more options in the back 3.

Comment

Beta is already in the squad. Plus one of the three add has to be a front-rower.
        The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Someone mentioning on PR that The TOD is out for 6 weeks.

Comment

Munster management need to step up now and surprise Us with a signing. Hopefully they weren't waiting until Leamys announcement, before starting to panic.

Comment

Originally posted by In Exile View Post
              Bruised something in his knee I heard. Hopeful for the weekend so fingers crossed
              According to the deadsite, he should be fine for next week. Dennis Leamy on the other hand...

See here: http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/9955.php
              If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

What were the letters Leicester used instead of numbers again? By my reckoning numbers 6 & 7 are cursed for us. I suggest we use letters for a while
                I am the million man.

Comment

Heard a rumour that Butler picked up a knock playing for Shannon at the weekend.
                  \"God gave me the talent but the forwards gave me the ball\" - Jannie De Beer

\"I hesitate to use words like spiritual or religious, but to see what rugby means to Munster people is very moving\" Shaun Payne

I look back on 2008 at the Millennium Stadium as the highlight of my career because, although being capped by New Zealand and playing for the All Blacks was fantastic, this was special. - Doug Howlett

Comment

Leamy out is a disaster for us,when are goin to get a break from all these injurys.Will this give POM a chance at the six natios squad?

Comment

Originally posted by overthehillprop View Post
                      Heard a rumour that Butler picked up a knock playing for Shannon at the weekend.

Correct. Went off after 5 minutes. Shoulder injury. Going for a scan today.
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Listening to an interview between POC and Len Dineen on saturday morning they were saying leamy has been struggling with his hip for over 2 years so hopefully this will see leamy fixed up and back to his best.

Comment

If, as claimed in the papers today, Butler is added to the HEC that leaves us with two spare slots. One of those has to be a front-rower so that would leave Felix and Wally (or maybe even a wildcard) slugging it out for the last slot. Who do we need more? Our veteran primary ball-carrying turnover winning openside or our young attacking full-back with possibly the best broken field game?

Comment

According to the Examiner this morning, Leamy & TOD are out for a few weeks and then Ronan and Butler picked up knocks. That would leave us with Coughlan, POM, Billy Holland and Dave O'C as our options for the backrow.

Comment

Butler is going for a scan on his shoulder injury today.
                              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                                According to the Examiner this morning, Leamy & TOD are out for a few weeks and then Ronan and Butler picked up knocks. That would leave us with Coughlan, POM, Billy Holland and Dave O'C as our options for the backrow.

Donnacha Ryan and Micko too.
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X