Latest Injury Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Yes- the Earl situation is a bit worrying- not so much long terms as whether Ireland would really want him to risk playing ...
    I don't know if it was just a slip of the tongue but in a recent interview, when asked about Joey & Keith, JVG said that they are "very important players for Ireland & of course Munster" or words to that affect. But Ireland were definitely put ahead of Munster

Comment

I know we worry here about Ireland preventing/limiting our players playing, maybe with justification, I don't know (at least in the preventing case), but FWIW I don't think there would be a block on him playing for us in the Semi-final if fully fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post
        I know we worry here about Ireland preventing/limiting our players playing, maybe with justification, I don't know (at least in the preventing case), but FWIW I don't think there would be a block on him playing for us in the Semi-final if fully fit.
        It depends what ‘fully fit’ means, and what the injury is; some injuries have a high risk of recurring, look at Joey, for instance, long rehab, comes back, lasts 30 mins, at what point do you bring him back next time? No World Cup, you’d take that risk sooner, and hope it doesn’t recur, and if it does you’d have the summer to recover.

Comment

Keith Earls, Joey Carbery and Rhys Marshall return to full training this week and will be monitored as the week progresses.

https://munsterrugby.ie/2019/05/13/s...14-semi-final/

Let us pray.
          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stringer9 View Post
            Keith Earls, Joey Carbery and Rhys Marshall return to full training this week and will be monitored as the week progresses.

https://munsterrugby.ie/2019/05/13/s...14-semi-final/

Let us pray.

Good Lord Almighty Above do we deserve some mercy and Luck when it comes to these two lads who's skills we so desperately need this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaman View Post

Good Lord Almighty Above do we deserve some mercy and Luck when it comes to these two lads who's skills we so desperately need this weekend.
              Earlsy usually causes them a few problems.

Comment

Working...
              X