Latest Injury Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
    Really hope the neck injury for Murray is not too bad. Earls and Carbery back training. Still I don't see Carbery playing on Saturday, if there's a doubt they should wait another week or give him 20 mins off the bench.
    The 20mins off the bench i would expect, as needs some game time.

Comment

Wow, very close to a full deck!

Even with a week off after Saturday (or maybe a summer) I’d still change it round for next week. JC off the bench for JC, Alby starting with Craig Casey on the bench (lovely tidy piece of work from him when he came on), Fineen for Beirne, Billy H for Kleyn, JOD for POM, Arno for CJ, Marshall for Scannell, (all the latter on the bench just in case). Scannell (or TB) and Goggin in the centre, and Earls in for Conway.
      Last edited by jagawayagain; 29th-April-2019, 14:29.

Comment

Fineen listed as having a hamstring injury - think he picked it up in Italy. Would like to see him get gametime but fear his season is over

Would agree with a bit of reshuffling where we can afford it, that said we need to go into Leinster with a bit of form , suggesting JJ, Arno, Sweets and maybe Shane Daly getting a start

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
          Wow, very close to a full deck!

Even with a week off after Saturday (or maybe a summer) I’d still change it round for next week. JC off the bench for JC, Alby starting with Craig Casey on the bench (lovely tidy piece of work from him when he came on), Fineen for Beirne, Billy H for Kleyn, JOD for POM, Arno for CJ, Marshall for Scannell, (all the latter on the bench just in case). Scannell (or TB) and Goggin in the centre, and Earls in for Conway.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post
            Not a hope of it. If we Win sat then 2 week break to semi. Give the players most of next week off to rest up if we get past Benetton.

Comment

From today

There is positive news for Tommy O’Donnell (shoulder) and Fineen Wycherley (hamstring) as they both return to team training this week.

Jeremy Loughman suffered a hamstring injury at the Captain’s Run ahead of the Guinness PRO14 quarter-final win over Benetton Rugby.

Rhys Marshall suffered a low-grade calf strain at training last week.

Alex Wootton is undergoing a procedure on a knee injury and will miss the remainder of the season.

Joey Carbery is progressing with his re-integration to full team training.

Keith Earls continues to be monitored by the medical team.

The following are progressing with rehabilitation: Brian Scott (foot), James Cronin (leg).
              Still there's a light I hold before me
              You're the measure of my dreams
              The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Great to have Fineen back
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

What’s the read on that?

tommy and Fineen on the mix for the semi?
                  earls unlikely
                  Carbery a maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post

Joey Carbery is progressing with his re-integration to full team training.

That sentence is just a loose collection of words telling us nothing
                    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Will Joe allow us play Wych against Leinster after he broke Jonty?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
                        Will Joe allow us play Wych against Leinster after he broke Jonty?
                        I’d wait until after Saturday before speculating on the Leinster team- mind you- maybe they’d hide him from Fineen anyway!!

Comment

Gwan Tommy
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
                            That sentence is just a loose collection of words telling us nothing
                            Does it not say that Joey is in full training and has been for more than a week. i.e. Joey's back baby!!
                            Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Delighted to see Tommy and the Wych back. Would love to see at least one of them involved in the 23 for the Leinster match. Worried about Keet.
                              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                                Delighted to see Tommy and the Wych back. Would love to see at least one of them involved in the 23 for the Leinster match. Worried about Keet.
                                Yes- the Earl situation is a bit worrying- not so much long terms as whether Ireland would really want him to risk playing ...

Comment

Working...
                                X