No announcement yet.

Latest Injury Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murray and Zebo also seemed uncomfortable.

Comment

As am I. The mass exodus of the old guard is one thing but I've never seen anything like this on the injury front. It's depressing.
      If your religion is worth killing for, please start with yourself.

Comment

The less Munster lads going down and getting smashed in NZ the better. Gives everyone a summer to rebuild and heal up for next season

Comment

If o Connell is ruled out for the rest of our season that is one thing. But if he is rushed back for new Zesland he could really do some damage to himself. He needs till August off.
          My hair is more important than timekeeping!

Comment

Any news on Paulie, would have thought he would have gone for a scan last night.

Comment

RUmours o connell out for 4 to 6 months. SOon this season is over the better we reak of average players we need 4 or 5 top players in along with the two we have signed already.

Comment

Originally posted by upandunder View Post
                RUmours o connell out for 4 to 6 months. SOon this season is over the better we reak of average players we need 4 or 5 top players in along with the two we have signed already.
                Cruciate???? B*** ix is all I can say. Do you have a source or is that just rumour?

The only person left standing from our two HECs is Strings. And he's scoring tries for another team.
                Last edited by FORWARD....; 6th-May-2012, 09:36. Reason: can't type
                Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

I am beginning to hate this thread.

Comment

sign MOD up until xmas.

Comment

Zebo cramped up. They were looking at Murrays knee before he went off. What happened Keatley?
                      Mumha Abu

Comment

Any statto out there have the figures on Munsters knee injuries versus other teams.
                        We seem to have had an awful lot this year-although maybe it just appears that way and we are no different from other teams. Is it bad luck, technique, different studs, ???
                        Has Fineen put Johnny down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                          I am beginning to hate this thread.
                          Only beginning?
                          Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Originally posted by upandunder View Post
                            Please god say that's not true. Zero chance on the signings. If Dineen and Henry get signed up then we have 44 full or development contracts given out for next year. Micko till Christmas might be the way to go!
                            \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
                              Only beginning?
                              When I am getting to a stage where I don't want to actually click on the thread now,when there is a new post,yes

Comment

Originally posted by Colliniho View Post
                                Please god say that's not true. Zero chance on the signings. If Dineen and Henry get signed up then we have 44 full or development contracts given out for next year. Micko till Christmas might be the way to go!
                                I know Micko turned down offers from other clubs, did he turn one down from Munster as well?

In fairness to Micko, I'd offer him a full year at a decent whack, he has been in excellent form for us this season, and with him around I think our chances in Swansea are still very good.
                                Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Working...
                                X