Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Prendergast

Greeting from Glaws.

We have just signed Mike Prendergast from Bourgoin. What can we expect from him?

Good luck against Scarlets in the HC by the way.

<DIV>[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]He's a very average player. Mangers League standard at best. </DIV>
    <DIV>He'll give you 100% effort though. Good luck to him.</DIV>
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
      <div>[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]He's a very average player. Mangers League standard at best. </div>
      <div>He'll give you 100% effort though. Good luck to him.</div>
      He is a better 9 then Tomas O'Leary anyway. He will just be WC cover I would say. Lawson is good and Cooper is supposed to be goin gthere too.

Comment

Yep rumour down here is that Pete Richards is off to London irish and
        we are getting Gareth Cooper from NGD. I think Prendergast is
        going to be third choice, although he will more than likely get plenty
        of game time during the WC, so it seems like a sensible move for us to
        me. Not sure it shows much ambition from him though, unless he
        fancies his chances of ousting Lawson/Cooper from the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by shaky (from glaw)
          Yep rumour down here is that Pete Richards is off to London irish and we are getting Gareth Cooper from NGD. I think Prendergast is going to be third choice, although he will more than likely get plenty of game time during the WC, so it seems like a sensible move for us to me. Not sure it shows much ambition from him though, unless he fancies his chances of ousting Lawson/Cooper from the first team.

Prendergast is probably being realistic, fair dues to him. I think he will do well enough for Glaws, and his type of game may well suit the GP. He is a similar player to Eoin Reddan.

Comment

I like him, he's a good footballer and a physical player

Good luck Prendy

Comment

Honest player who will provide good cover with plenty of ERC and French experience. Don't think he'll realistically challenge for first choice at No. 9, should fit in well at Gloucester esp. during RWC andnot a bad guy to come off the bench either.

Comment

He is a fairly big guy fora scrumhalf, has a good break and a reasonable pass.

Prendy is a good solid player. He won't make your first choice team but will never let you down.

I think he will enjoy the atmosphere in Gloucester too!

Comment

Solid pass, physical, sound in defence. Thought he was one of Bourgoins better players at TP in the HEC. I'd consider him a good option for a GP team - he's not Yachvilli, but who is? Outside of the top 6 or 8 in Europe, there's a bit drop off.
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Prendy is s good solid club player - dont expect the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy

Solid pass, physical, sound in defence. Thought he was one of Bourgoins better players at TP in the HEC. I'd consider him a good option for a GP team - he's not Yachvilli, but who is? Outside of the top 6 or 8 in Europe, there's a bit drop off.

Agreed Balla

I think he could do a job as first choice No. 9

Comment

Working...
                      X